Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn487

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lynn487

  1. I just wanted to get on here and congratulate yuzu on his marriage! I’m so happy for him, he and his partner deserve all the love and joy 🙏🏼💕 May they have a happy wedding and life together 😊♥️
  2. There’s currently no subs on the official video, but I think they may add some soon. Yay Yuzu content!
  3. Shun’s new FS for the upcoming season! Really looking forward to seeing his continued growth 😊🫶🏼
  4. This makes me so happy! Elle Japan is giving us lots of Yuzu content 😊🙏🏼💞 My heart is full 🫶🏼
  5. Mone's new SP for the upcoming season!
  6. Ya'll, I just got my GIFT Ticket for Livestream viewing! I'm so excited I had thought I wouldn't be able to watch it live, and would have to refresh my Twitter page over and over lol So happy and proud of yuzu for thinking of his fans and going the lengths to make his show as accessible as he can.
  7. A HUGE shout out to starrynotte on Twitter for streaming the full show! Thank you Enjoy! Yuzu’s song segment (“Fly High”) starts around the 41:00 min mark
  8. Lynn487 replied to robin's topic in Announcements
    Hello! I sent a donation on Paypal, please let me know when ya'll receive it! Thank you for giving fanyus a platform and for all the work ya'll do in keeping this site up. Happy New Years!
  9. I still have one more day before New Years, but I just wanted to say Happy New Year to all the lovely fanyus on Planet Hanyu. We've been through A LOT this year in terms of emotions, but we've stood together and shown our support to Yuzu- especially on his big change in turning pro. I'm excited to see him on this new journey, and it's been awesome to see all the new content we've been getting from him. Let's say bye bye to 2022, and Cheers to 2023!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.