General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, TokyoDream said:

:animated-smileys-hello-22:what did you mean re the "embarrassed party"? Just curious, maybe I've missed something.

Well, it means that I don't expect something like that from Yuzuru, that I watch it through my fingers and that I don't feel completely comfortable with it. And that I think I'm not the only one who feels like that.

(Did you really just find out about the FaOI threads? Didn't you wonder why there were no reactions during Yuzu's performance? :consoling2:

18 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

Well, it means that I don't expect something like that from Yuzuru, that I watch it through my fingers and that I don't feel completely comfortable with it. And that I think I'm not the only one who feels like that.

(Did you really just found out about the FaOI threads? Didn't you wonder why there were no reactions during Yuzu's performance? :consoling2:

Haha I see what you mean now, although I find it mostly endearing! But I see, he's much more laid back and goofy than competition Yuzu.

Yes I only realised now. In my (poor) defense I've been super busy and then was on holiday this week which hasn't helped. I thought maybe people were just quietly enjoying the show 😂

10 minutes ago, TokyoDream said:

Yes I only realised now. In my (poor) defense I've been super busy and then was on holiday this week which hasn't helped. I thought maybe people were just quietly enjoying the show 😂

Actually i didn't realize about the thread until you mentioned it. I was wondering how people in this forum can stay calm even with Yuzu's performance and unexpected things 🤭 

7 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I think @DancingFeather is referring to how cheesy all these moves are. I honestly am on the same boat. There is a term in Spanish for it: “vergüenza ajena”. It’s feeling embarrassed for someone else’s actions. It can be negative and in a funny way at the same time. With Yuzu I’m definitely more inclined towards the funny side of it. It’s just all very… extra :giggle:

I think even Yuzuru is embarrassed by his actions:68468287: You can see it from his face whenever he's being super "extra". But he's definitely enjoying himself, too.

(I love it.)

Hello lovely Planetary satellites 

I was just thinking about how much joy Yuzu brings to the Planet with his skating. He has so many sporting accolades, world records, recognised for sport personality awards, People's Honour Award and had 2 parades attracting 100 000 plus well wishers, philanthropic endeavours. 

Yuzu is well known for being a kind, considerate, courageous and genuinely lovely person with integrity and many other superb qualities.

Many people have found Yuzu's performances mesmerising and on another level to the competitive field

Yuzu is a modern muse and inspires huge numbers of creative pieces

Yuzu expresses beauty in his performances and there are countless artists  and fans, who have painted, drawn, animated, sculpted, photographed him to try and capture those moments

There are a multitude of fan made videos, with 1000's of views and positive comments

Yuzu has inspired ballet tributes, skating tributes, costume tributes, music concerts

Wonderful ice shows

There is Hanyuconomy from travel, ticket sales, food and board costs, toys and gifts(Any commercial appearance sees the advertised goods have a massive uptick in sales)

Yuzu has book shop sections full of magazines, books, posters, calenders

Fans come from all over the world and all walks of life, Yuzu brings people together

Yuzu is a quite literally a star around which celestial bodies revolve

He is truly phenomenal

It is such a privilege to be part of this journey ( albeit remotely for me ) 

Thank you for allowing me this little indulgence

1 hour ago, NattyTashi said:

@Xiupia Thanks for this. What was so embarrassing for him though (that he was hiding his head in the sofa)?

He was stumbling on his words :hihi:

And then went “aaah why is this difficult” LOL edit: more like “this is hard!”

Hi, I am a fan of Yuzu living in Sendai!
Sorry, I can read English but I am not good at English composition.

I went to the Fantasy on Ice Makuhari show on May 28.
Yuzu was really great.:loveeyes:
On May 29 and June 5, I watched the live broadcast at a movie theater in Sendai.
The theater was full.
When Yuzu appeared on the screen, the audience all applauded.:loveshower:
I applauded a lot too.
Everyone loves him!
Thanks for reading.:heartpound:

35 minutes ago, umeko said:

Hi, I am a fan of Yuzu living in Sendai!
Sorry, I can read English but I am not good at English composition.

I went to the Fantasy on Ice Makuhari show on May 28.
Yuzu was really great.:loveeyes:
On May 29 and June 5, I watched the live broadcast at a movie theater in Sendai.
The theater was full.
When Yuzu appeared on the screen, the audience all applauded.:loveshower:
I applauded a lot too.
Everyone loves him!
Thanks for reading.:heartpound:

welcome to the planet! I'm envious of you to be able to see him live and on the big screen!