General Yuzuru Chat

29 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Well, the article was talking about the spice paprika, and not bell peppers (who are called paprika but idk why hahaha) but I found it funny and accurate anyways xD

spice paprika is poison for anyone!

This is completely unrelated to Yuzu but I'm re-reading some past posts in threads and I realized there's a lot of 'hocheese hole' going around, including in posts I've made (and I definitely didn't type this!). I assume at some point the forum system changed words but what the heck is even 'hocheese hole'???

Hi guys, if you can tune in to TV Tokyo, I think they will have a short clip on tonight's DOI show in a few minutes.

ETA: They just showed the clip. They featured mostly Marin and a few seconds of her Turandot program, then a few seconds of her being interviewed. Her dress really does look gorgeous. And they showed a bit of Shoma too skating to Winter afterwards.

19 часов назад, Yuazz сказал:

I think I will continue to do my routine, to watch H&L every morning. Until yuzu announces his new FP this season... (Well, I hope it's new)

I hope it's new too.

Don't get me wrong. SEIMEI was a love at first sight from the very first show (Yuzu + Japanese themed music = dream come true). It had it all: interesting new theme/character, great music and most importantly unique choreography. I'm afraid if it'll be recycled - that feeling of uniqueness would be lost and anyway it will need changes in terms of layout. Moreover I think overall layout in H&L was more balanced (like the final jump was after step sequence).

If Seimei 2.0 would be just the same theme but with different music/choreography then I can only wish for inspiration to beat the first version.

But who am I kidding? I think Yuzu can sell me almost anything :1977538: (as long as it's not POTO 2.0). At first I was a little disappointed about Chopin 3.0 news and I loooove  this programme (I was like "not a new one?" :tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg: ) but seeing with how much passion Yuzu skated it at shows I'm --->:10636614::tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

20 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm thinking of buying the season calendar bc it has Noto-san's photos but i want the full 2018 calendar too aaaaah:10636614:

Start a special savings account to provide for Yuzuru Hanyu purchases? ;)

20 hours ago, Pamyu said:

Still is International Kissing Day in some parts of the world! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now I had this idea what - of course after getting his okay - 24 Jikan Terebi charity program should do to raise a huge amount of money:

auction of a Yuzu kiss on the cheek! :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

And maybe also previous 24 Jikan Terebi Inohara, "this has Yuzuru Hanyu sweat, I won't ever wash this!" handkerchief. Assuming Inochin would care to donate it, which he might not. (I wouldn't, if I were him.) ;)

Just now, 五十嵐 美幸 said:

Start a special savings account to provide for Yuzuru Hanyu purchases? ;)

Now I had this idea what - of course after getting his okay - 24 Jikan Terebi charity program should do to raise a huge amount of money:

auction of a Yuzu kiss on the cheek! :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

And maybe also previous 24 Jikan Terebi Inohara, "this has Yuzuru Hanyu sweat, I won't ever wash this!" handkerchief. Assuming Inochin would care to donate it, which he might not. (I wouldn't, if I were him.) ;)

Do you mean all my accounts? :P 

Not faaaair, we wouldn't be able to enter the auction :sorrow:

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Do you mean all my accounts? :P 

Not faaaair, we wouldn't be able to enter the auction :sorrow:

Awww, don't cry... *gives Hydro a sadly non-Yuzu sweat stained hankie*

It's not as if that would happen... though I do maintain it would raise an insane amount of money for charity. 

As for meeting him, though not while competing, some TV station should give him an educational "visiting every country on earth" show - or, to stay on topic - "I'll give a skating lesson in every country of the world show." 

19 hours ago, the50person said:

Now, now, what can beat the Japanese and their extremely cool shounen-manga-like hype of the skaters? Watch and you will not regret. 16/17 season's aesthetic is my fave so far, it actually looks beautiful and cool instead of being cheesy or cheap.

There are so many incredible moments in this, but I particularly like this from Yuzu, on competition: "I'm doing it because it's difficult, if it were easy, I'd had quit long ago already."

1 hour ago, Emzie said:

If anyone's interested they're showing part(?) of Men's Singles from 2012 Worlds on J SPORTS4, you can watch here or here (account needed, select channel 038)

Yay!!! Yuzuru's 2012 World!!! Thank you for the site info! :dancingpooh:   what time should i expect to watch it?  :dancingpooh:

:0013:   Yuzuru at 17, with THAT Romeo & Juliet, he bombarded me with his passionate and intense performance i ve never seen.....with:smiley-love017: his beautiful face expressions that kept changing.. being angel-like, innocent-looking, Warrior-like and he finally devoured me completely with those Samurai-like eyes at his finishing pose!!!   I shouted and cried watching it having goosebumps all over my body at Youtube.  My eyes were burned up by the beauty of Yuzuru and my heat pulsed with pleasure ever felt before...:tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg::7938863:

Rather:offtopic:

Just woke up from an attempted sleeping. I was dreaming of Yuzu. Which never happened before, so that's a :happy0158: buuuut, murky details; the only thing I can remember, the one that woke me up quite rudely, is that he is skating his FS to Frozen's Let It Go. I... just...

*knock on wood

Nvm me... keep scrolling. 

Just now, Amarante said:

Yay!!! Yuzuru's 2012 World!!! Thank you for the site info! :dancingpooh:   what time should i expect to watch it?  :dancingpooh:

:0013:   Yuzuru at 17, with THAT Romeo & Juliet, he bombarded me with his passionate and intense performance i ve never seen.....with:smiley-love017: his beautiful face expressions that kept changing.. being angel-like, innocent-looking, Warrior-like and he finally devoured me completely with those Samurai-like eyes at his finishing pose!!!   I shouted and cried watching it having goose bumps at Youtube.  My eyes were burned up by the beauty of Yuzuru and my heat pulsed with pleasure ever felt before...:tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg::7938863:

It's on 08.07 at 11:00am Japanese time (JST)