General Yuzuru Chat

My reaction to the DOI news:

1. Has anyone checked on ToshI? Is he okay after Yuzu resurrected Masquerade?

2. Yuzu not coming back to Canada is what I expected given the circumstances, but I'm really :cry::64341262: anyway. It's the end of an era in a way. Yuzu is moving on to a new way of being. 

7 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Dear fellow satellites, just a small reminder that in about one hour we’re having a YuzuSkatingParty again:tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:! Join us, we’ll have some bits of today’s shows 😉as well!

<3 my first skating party <3

:wave:   ALL the fanyus, there was the ISU Skating awards and I got it around 4:00 p.m. or 4:00 PM (seen on the map) and I quickly went through it, since I must make a lot of stop to read the subtitles and especially understand the subtlety  : / (because hearing speak is for me difficult) and I saw Rika and Yuma / Russian Skaters / Nathan and Yuzu did not appear direct, but that in Worlds 2021 videos and, above all, the careers of C Dean (who is the ex-husband of I Duchesnay) and J Torvill whose performances I saw live on TV (not internet at the time). and really very good ice dancers: well deserved prizes