General Yuzuru Chat

Speaking of squeaking and cheering for Yuzu, if you have not seen this already, you have to watch our @Danibellerika's video of her epic reaction to Yuzu winning his second consecutive gold medal at the PyeongChang Olympics. A word of advice: You might want to turn your volume down before playing this video.

7 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Speaking of squeaking and cheering for Yuzu, if you have not seen this already, you have to watch our @Danibellerika's video of her epic reaction to Yuzu winning his second consecutive gold medal at the PyeongChang Olympics. A word of advice: You might want to turn your volume down before playing this video.

Thank you for sharing.

Wow...she has all her emotions screamed out.:heart:For Danibellerika  and all who were there live, definitely an unforgettable moment.

:softYuzu:

7 hours ago, Geo1 said:

wow this makes so happy and emotional

6 hours ago, gaia said:

@Geo1 i hadn't seen it yet
wow, thanks for sharing :)
ps max vol is better (headphones on if you have neighbors LOL)

:happy0158: I also discover, since she is a fan cam and  :thankssign: , I can put it all in, I do not disturb anyone and the most important thing is to see the back stage and preparation of the ceremony (which we do not see in "normal" video) and you must have  heard that the 1st announcement is made in French : why? it is to pay tribute to Pierre de Coubertin who relaunched the Olympic Games in the early 1900s and I am thinking of the girls, the pharmacists of the city must have seen an influx of girls with a sore throat and speechless : out of stock of cough syrup  : between JAVIIIIII / SHOMAAAAAA / YUZUUUU and good job / 2 times Olympic champions (that's all I understood)  :XD: 

5 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Reveal hidden contents

This is lovely:img_21:

:heart: :heart:
This song "Minna Sora no Shita" is from Ayaka. The text is very touching.:softYuzu:

"I’ve overcome countless high walls. So I’m not afraid of anything, I’m not alone.  We’re all under the same sky"

https://www.jpopasia.com/ayaka/lyrics/319895/this-is-me-~ayaka-10th-anniversary-best~/minna-sora-no-shita-みんな空の下/

23 minutes ago, Anni said:

It's a very nice video. :heart:

The song "Minna Sora no Shita" is from Ayaka. The text is very touching. : soft Yuzu:

https://www.nautiljon.com/paroles/ayaka+(chanteuse)/minna+sora+no+shita.html

THANKS for the link of the melody, but I did not understand all the subtleties of the lyrics and to see Yuzu's face, it must be romantic (I tried to translate into French, eh NO) : I appreciate the 1st part  "a cappell a" that Gaia understand is that the only voice and then in piano voice  :heartpound: , it's very soft +++++ :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:  

22 minutes ago, Anni said:

That's great :snpeace:

The wait is finally over 😉

yessss, i ordered them on june 9th so it's been a while XD

and i just flipped through them both and the photos are SO PRETTY!!! they were definitely worth the wait!!!!!

Spoiler

side note: i'm glad there's not too much japanese so i don't feel like i'm missing out on too much, but does anyone have a translation of yuzu's two messages at the end of yuzu'll be back 3? i can tell one of them is recognizing the 10 year anniversary of the 3/11 earthquake, and i'm not sure what the other one is about. thank u!!

2 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

THANKS for the link of the melody, but I did not understand all the subtleties of the lyrics and to see Yuzu's face, it must be romantic (I tried to translate into French, eh NO) : I appreciate the 1st part  "a cappell a "That Gaia understand is that the only voice and then in piano voice  : heartpound: , it's very soft +++++ : tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:  

Sorry Yuzuwinnie.  I am not very good at expressing it in english 😔 Here you can find a website translation in french, maybe you will understand the text here better.

: 68271262:

spoiler

https://www-nautiljon-com.translate.goog/paroles/ayaka+(chanteuse)/minna+sora+no+shita.html?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=fr&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=ajax,nv,elem

Here is a line in French

"Ton sourire brille plus que n'importe qui d'autre.
Il rend même le ciel nuageux plus ensoleillé
J'ai surmonté d'innombrables murs élevés
Alors je n'ai peur de rien, je ne suis pas seul.
Nous sommes tous sous le même ciel".

9 minutes ago, Anni said:

sorry @Yuzuwinnie  I'm not very good at expressing it in English 😔  I have translated the site into French for you, maybe you will understand the text better here.

: 68271262:

Hide content

https://www-nautiljon-com.translate.goog/paroles/ayaka+(chanteuse)/minna+sora+no+shita.html?_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=fr&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=ajax,nv,elem

Here is a line in French

Your smile shines more than anyone else.
It even makes the cloudy sky sunnier
I have overcome countless walls
So I'm not afraid of anything, I'm not alone.
We are all under the same sky

:thankssign:  ANNIE very much, I appreciate this nice gesture towards me and no forgiveness between us, here : it is that I who do not understand English well and now, I understand the words better  :hairflip:    : therefore it is you who has, therefore ,  translated?