General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Lunna said:

Do you even need to ask? :1:  Ghana chocolate, Xylitol gum, 1 Kikiyu  just cuz of Origin photo, tons of ゆず drinks and sweets (phiten, irene and CiONTU stuff...)

In winter I just melted it in hot milk (found some receipt online). I must admit that I tried to melt different choco and Ghana was the best for it like... more sweet maybe? And other more bitter. Though as it is I prefer Russian or European dark chocolate (I think even dark Ghana is sweeter).

I am in denial. 

I have bought so much Under Armour clothing for my family( the winter clothing is pretty good stuff)...my husband frowns when he sees Under Armour courier. 

Of course, when I gave my older son the white UA golfing pants I had originally planned to give him, he wanted one too!!  Too late, that model was all sold out!

My sons are appreciative of the UA gear I bought them.

I have some magazines, Yuzu's bios, Sekkisei BB cream(regular, and extra moisturizing), Phiten necklaces, bands for family and self, Sarah Alaiin CDs and of course this season

I am attending ACI , Skate Canada, and World 2020.  Apart from my hifi gear: Yuzu is my most recent moneypit

On 7/16/2019 at 7:58 PM, Hydroblade said:

Guys, what stuff have you bought solely because Yuzu advertised/used/mentioned it? Or anything tangentially related to him :goat: 

My list grew drastically yesterday, because I found THE Under Armour paradise in my city :59227c768286a__s: An entire floor full of UA stuff for men and women. My wallet got 200€ lighter in less than 30 minutes :dbana:

Last year I rescued a Pooh plushy from a cardboard box at a junk market. The poor thing was completely dusty and squeezed between old books, broken toys and rags. The bargainer said 30ct, but I gave him 1€. It was outrageous to undersell Pooh-san like that, he really deserved better... At home Pooh took a long bath and the little red shirt went straight into the washing machine. Today he is an honorable member of our family and watches Yuzu's performances from the first row :coolio:

Spoiler

bzHDrWJr.jpg

And finally I purchased this magazine in December 2017, because I wanted to try out this Yuzu cheesecake recipe :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Spoiler

DiQLd3kXkAAXQN6?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, faeline said:

A recent rebroadcast of the infamous 2012 dance battle kinda reminded us of Yuzuki-chan... IK translated some interview (source unknown) below:

I just rewatched some snippets from The Ice 2011 and 2012 and found this :LOL:

*Gomen for the double post

30 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

The Ice owes us the full version of this! No girl skater will dare kiss him now.

1 hour ago, faeline said:

A recent rebroadcast of the infamous 2012 dance battle kinda reminded us of Yuzuki-chan... IK translated some interview (source unknown) below:

I'd like to go back in time just to give this kid a hug and tell him it's always ok to be yourself!

41 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

ahaha he's so shy and embarassed ...but this little thing is fun,they both were pretty badass!

It would be nice if they re-intriduced those kind of fun collaborations and/or DB,something to change the routine of FaOI maybe.

1 hour ago, Anki said:

The Ice owes us the full version of this! No girl skater will dare kiss him now.

1 hour ago, mercedes said:

ahaha he's so shy and embarassed ...but this little thing is fun,they both were pretty badass!

It would be nice if they re-intriduced those kind of fun collaborations and/or DB,something to change the routine of FaOI maybe.

This is not a full footage either but another version of this very special collab. Alena Leonova has probably framed this historic moment in her memories :laughing:

EDIT: I wouldn't mind, if Yuzu skated to Sean Paul again... Get Busy for example? :10742290:

Spoiler

Another one to remember: Yuzu skating in SUNGLASSES :coolio:

Petition for a revival at next years' FaOI in UA outfit.

Spoiler

11 hours ago, Henni147 said:

My list grew drastically yesterday, because I found THE Under Armour paradise in my city :59227c768286a__s: An entire floor full of UA stuff for men and women. My wallet got 200€ lighter in less than 30 minutes :dbana:

Last year I rescued a Pooh plushy from a cardboard box at a junk market. The poor thing was completely dusty and squeezed between old books, broken toys and rags. The bargainer said 30ct, but I gave him 1€. It was outrageous to undersell Pooh-san like that, he really deserved better... At home Pooh took a long bath and the little red shirt went straight into the washing machine. Today he is an honorable member of our family and watches Yuzu's performances from the first row :coolio:

Reveal hidden contents

bzHDrWJr.jpg

And finally I purchased this magazine in December 2017, because I wanted to try out this Yuzu cheesecake recipe :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Hide contents

DiQLd3kXkAAXQN6?format=jpg&name=large

That is an absolutely adorable little Pooh-san story! Made my morning....:dancingpooh:

Kind of Yuzu-related: there were not one but TWO (at least) groups performing to the Origin music at the World Gymnaestrada last week! World Gymnaestrada is a big group gymnastics exhibition event that happens every four years.

Spoiler

1) A team from Portugal (even dressed in black and gold sparkly costumes :D) at 21:45:

2) A team from Canada called Alberta Mosaic (I could only find this short FB clip from the event):

This Alberta team wasn't actually Yuzu influenced - they were already using the music in early 2018. Here they are at another competition (7:40 for music):