General Yuzuru Chat

19 hours ago, Henni147 said:

This is not a full footage either but another version of this very special collab. Alena Leonova has probably framed this historic moment in her memories :laughing:

EDIT: I wouldn't mind, if Yuzu skated to Sean Paul again... Get Busy for example? :10742290:

Hide contents

Another one to remember: Yuzu skating in SUNGLASSES :coolio:

Petition for a revival at next years' FaOI in UA outfit.

Hide contents

Where are those times, when cameras were showing other skaters as well... :rofl2:

5 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

New magazine! :8232307:

I had been waiting for this! when searching for the photobooks to order, I stumbled upon mentions of the new Figure Skaters, but with no cover picture. I was 100% sure it would be Masquerade! Too bad they don't seem to have posters anymore... I love the magazine, generally and the posters in the first few numbers were great!

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

NO

:banned1-smiley:

kidding:P

I am starting to wish that Yuzu would go for slow SP and fast-paced crazy FS, just to go agaisnt the trend wait if he keeps both his old programs he'd... kinda do that:10814716: but it's unlikely, for his stamina following the trend would be much better...and I still think tangoZuzu would be quite refreshing to see :67638860: tho maybe not Roxanne, too many of them already (and one is in a costume that looks like Masquerade's stepbrother)

by the way, honestly, @Paskud, with all the things you've listed that will make you mute skaters, even Yuzu, I fear you might be jinxing it:10640793:

3 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

by the way, honestly, @Paskud, with all the things you've listed that will make you mute skaters, even Yuzu, I fear you might be jinxing it:10640793:

Sofia already betrayed me.:13877886:

You know what would be more funny than tango? Nutcracker in sparkly, pink costume. FOR PURE CHAOS:DancingAlien: