General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Toni said:

Look at the timing of the smile. Immediately before that, Javi moves closer to him and it looks like he touches him out of camera range. I know the coaches told the two of them to have blinders on and not to even look at each other until the skating was done, but I think Javi gave him a small tap on the ass here or something.

LOL Javi didn't.  He was just taking off his skate guard from his pov. 

1 hour ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I'm hoping that Yuzu finally gets the gold at 4CC that has eluded him over these years, and what better place than in Anaheim, CA.  Anaheim is part of the LA area and, lo and behold, who trains there?  None other than Nathan Chen

yuzu has never won 4cc and also has never won a major comp in north america xD idk but maybe two negatives can have a positive result? haha. and besides, i've noticed that from the past years, men who won 4cc don't do well at worlds. but those 4cc were held in asia. this time, it's in america. wonder if it's gonna be a lucky place to win 4cc? 😂

edit: i just checked and the last time a man won both 4cc and worlds at the same year was way back 2012 with pchan. and 4cc that year was held in colorado springs too

1 hour ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

If he goes and if he ends up with yet another silver, you've really gotta admit that's pretty legendary in itself. Two Oly golds out of the only two Olys he's in (so far) and four 4CC silvers out of all four 4CCs he's ever been to. Like, he'd literally have one for every continent. That's gotta be a world record for irony. May even be more impressive than finally winning a gold. >_<

*shrug* Might be more achievable than a 4cc gold.

If he exchanges all SC and 4CC golds for an Olympic Gold, I won't complain lol

2 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

I love how everyone here's saying bees are actually friendly and can be cute, just not wasp. And Yuzu likes wasp and calls them cute :9:

ETA: Now that fanyus are having new ideas for dressing up as Pooh and Bees, should I dress up as a Hunny Jar when I finally get to see him??:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

Wasps are friendly?! Hell no!! Alien status confirmed.

Tbf I haven't seen a bee in years. We just have wasps here and I was stung by one not long ago while I was on vacation. I was minding my own buisness just swimming around and it stung me out of nowhere. There were so many at the beach so I couldn't get close to the shore and spent the whole time in the water until my fingertips shriveled up bc they kept on flying at me :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: I had to let someone throw my flip flops into the water so I could wear them and run straight to our car and get in asap (and bring all the sand and water into the rental car) when it was time to go. And when I got hungry I had to get under shirts and dresses and tug in the sides under me to eat :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: I really hate wasps and can't agree with Yuzu on this one at all

2 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

If he goes and if he ends up with yet another silver, you've really gotta admit that's pretty legendary in itself. Two Oly golds out of the only two Olys he's in (so far) and four 4CC silvers out of all four 4CCs he's ever been to. Like, he'd literally have one for every continent. That's gotta be a world record for irony. May even be more impressive than finally winning a gold. >_<

*shrug* Might be more achievable than a 4cc gold.

That sounds like a challenge and you know who thrives in the face of challenge ???!:hachimaki:

Yuzu if you’re lurking here please consider going to this 4cc to blind the USA audience with your greatness and while you’re at it go to Disneyland where Poohsan resides :snonegai: