General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

lol its like he's blessing them ala "you can work now my child, all evil spirits begone" :smiley-laughing021:

he's also wearing ana's white jacket and his face is screened on a big screen :9:

If ANA indoctrinates new employees with Yuzu, does Toyota indoctrinate new employees with Shoma, and JAL with Marin? 

:devilYuzu:

Seriously though, ANA really does *love* him a lot.

6 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Yes, the last show of Ci will be live-broadcasted on TV Asahi 2 (the same channel on which they broadcasted FIgu-pedia and FaOI 2017) on April 15th from 13:00.
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/recommend/continueswithwings/

The show will be live broadcasted at movie theaters in Japan too.
http://liveviewing.jp/contents/cww/

I doubt there will be an official online stream, though. TV Asahi 2 is a pay channel, so offering a free online stream would harm TV Asahi's profits.

I see :'(((( I hope we'll be able to watch it somehow afterwards! 

15 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Yes, the last show of Ci will be live-broadcasted on TV Asahi 2 (the same channel on which they broadcasted FIgu-pedia and FaOI 2017) on April 15th from 13:00.
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/recommend/continueswithwings/

The show will be live broadcasted at movie theaters in Japan too.
http://liveviewing.jp/contents/cww/

I doubt there will be an official online stream, though. TV Asahi 2 is a pay channel, so offering a free online stream would harm TV Asahi's profits.

Imagine watching Yuzu and all these skaters in a big screen with amazing sound. Wow, I'm envious :tumblr_m9ranru0Dx1qdlkyg:

30 minutes ago, swan said:

I see :'(((( I hope we'll be able to watch it somehow afterwards! 

Even if they won't offer an official stream there are other websites offer live streams of Japanese TV programs for people outside of Japan, so I think you'll be able to see the show with other satellites :winky:

10 minutes ago, Fay said:

Some new shots in the PG commercial behind-the-scenes. 

He is so passionate and gracious with his movements just as he is on ice . And I appreciate the mini vlogging moments.

5 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Even if they won't offer an official stream there are other websites offer live streams of Japanese TV programs for people outside of Japan, so I think you'll be able to see the show with other satellites :winky:

@admins STREAMING PARTAYYY :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: 

im willing to stay up and put studying aside for this :peek:

14 minutes ago, Fay said:

Some new shots in the PG commercial behind-the-scenes. 

There's something about off-ice jumps that really blows me away. I think its because I'm used to seeing all the cool stuff on ice, so when they bring things like jumps off the ice and onto the ground that normal people use, it makes me realise just how amazing their bodies are.

In that video, Yuzu was literally standing still and then out of nowhere he was at least a foot off the ground doing all those rotations :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

43 minutes ago, Xen said:

If ANA indoctrinates new employees with Yuzu, does Toyota indoctrinate new employees with Shoma, and JAL with Marin? 

:devilYuzu:

Seriously though, ANA really does *love* him a lot.

Highly doubt it. People don’t forget that ANA’s deal with Yuzuru might value many times more than the contracts that other skaters get with their respective sponsors. The contract ANA made with Yuzuru cost a lot in a way Yuzuru almost belongs to ANA. I remember someone said so in 2013 about that deal. It’s much more serious than other sponsors.