General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

Thanks guys! I think I just got a new surge of stress because now they are saying that when you print the etickets only the most recent one is valid (but I didn't read that anywhere before and certainly not when I was ACTUALLY printing the tickets) so now I don't know what the print order was for the tickets I have.  And the QR codes look the same so it's hard to really tell. It's possibly they could be BSing, but that's just one more thing to have on my mind. And now I am wondering if I copied the first one three times for some weird reason and maybe threw away the other more recent 2.  I'm going to print my practice one tomorrow at work and label them carefully to compare.  Just hoping it won't be a big deal I guess.  

:13877886:

Nothing can happen this season without a maximum amount of stress, that seems obvious. Can you still switch to mobile if things go iffy? Or does that also have some unknown catch that can implode any moment? Oi vey. What can I say but fingers crossed, and toes, and hair braided and the skating gods better be stressing you all out only to look benevolently on Zu in the end.

6 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

:13877886:

Nothing can happen this season without a maximum amount of stress, that seems obvious. Can you still switch to mobile if things go iffy? Or does that also have some unknown catch that can implode any moment? Oi vey. What can I say but fingers crossed, and toes, and hair braided and the skating gods better be stressing you all out only to look benevolently on Zu in the end.

When you choose your print method you cannot change it.  So print at home is what I am stuck with and since I have already printed 3 times I won't let me do it again. And contacting the PC.com people has been just barely a step above useless.  Just hoping for everything to fall into place. 

8 minutes ago, liv said:

AFAIK, he family did go to Sochi. I have no doubt they will make it to PC.

That’s great. I’m just seeing a couple of the fundraisers won’t make their goals and it just saddens me. Somehow I got to thinking about Yuzu and his family. 

Don’t mind me. Everything connected to Yuzu until Olympics is over.  :laughing::13877886:

11 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I’m curious with all this crowdfunding a lot of the skaters are doing for their family to go. Did Yuzu family went to Sochi? If not I hope they get to go to PC. :10636614:

only his mother because if I remember he said that his father was working back then  , I don't remember seeing anything about Saya though 

<<

I made a Bad Life Decision and bought a ticket to the Free Dance on a whim. I'm really surprised (and a bit saddened) that A level tickets are still available for ice dance and pairs (and i imagine team event too) and theres B/C level tickets still available for Ladies....But the tickets are kinda pricey.

At least mens is sold out... But its gonna bug me if people bitch about The Fanyu's because really... without Yuzu's pull there'd be a lot more empty seats and competitions and a lot less viewers. The ISU needs to figure out how to make the sport more accessible and appealing or they're going to get a real nasty shock when YUzuru eventually retires....

41 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

<<

I made a Bad Life Decision and bought a ticket to the Free Dance on a whim. I'm really surprised (and a bit saddened) that A level tickets are still available for ice dance and pairs (and i imagine team event too) and theres B/C level tickets still available for Ladies....But the tickets are kinda pricey.

At least mens is sold out... But its gonna bug me if people bitch about The Fanyu's because really... without Yuzu's pull there'd be a lot more empty seats and competitions and a lot less viewers. The ISU needs to figure out how to make the sport more accessible and appealing or they're going to get a real nasty shock when YUzuru eventually retires....

Oh, that's sad. Is men's the only sold out games at Olys? What about other sports outside FS?

But ISU seems to not really know wtf is wrong with the way they're doing things. Like supposedly they recently took down a YT video of Yuzu's skate from worlds with 800k views. :facepalm:

Warning - Rant time:

I still remember people being douches about Yuzu fans taking up seating for ACI and then Skate Canada without Yuzu being so empty. And people saying the sport doesn't need that type of fans, but puh-lease the sport is alive because of all fans but especially the ones who will travel around the world to watch skating.