General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, MercurialNights said:

This is my first time posting, and I just wanted to say I'm so excited for ACI, and also for everyone who's gonna be watching it live! I'm totally prepared to be sleep deprived (I've already stocked up on the red bull!!) :13877886:

Welcome! Join the ranks of the supremely excited.

And anxious.

4 minutes ago, MercurialNights said:

This is my first time posting, and I just wanted to say I'm so excited for ACI, and also for everyone who's gonna be watching it live! I'm totally prepared to be sleep deprived (I've already stocked up on the red bull!!) :13877886:

Yay for everyone who decided finally to delurk! Join the fun and the madness of being a Babbling and emotional Yuzu fan! 

Have fun @Hydroblade and everyone else who is going to ACI! Looking forward to reading about your experiences.. Please try to stay alive, we need you :laughing:  

I am so hyped about ACI :smiley-happy093:

Even if it is 4 am for me...  :13877886: 

But after the first challenger events I found myself missing Yuzu like crazy... We haven't seen him in competition for so long :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: Ughhhh :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: I am so so ready :smiley-happy085:

57 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

I will be ditching my Eurosport subscription too- will miss the commentary - how will we hear Max now?

43 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

eurovisionsports sometimes does streams does it not? 

I've never listened to Max live, I always counted on ElenaC's youtube/dailymotion account to upload all of his and Angelo's commentary. c: She's usually pretty fast. 

3 hours ago, kelly said:

Might as well introduce myself lol

Hi I'm Kelly, I became a fan after I stumbled upon GPF16 Hope and Legacy and immediatly became addicted to this troll... I'll be going to ACI this Saturday and hope I can meet some of you 

1 hour ago, MercurialNights said:

Did I miss someone? (I am so sorry if I did but still applies!)

Welcome, welcome and the right time to join us. Straight into the boiling water, no toe dipping here, now that's the spirit! Huzzah. 

:tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp: