General Yuzuru Chat

40 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I think that when he spoke about r****ment after 2018, he was underestimating himself. Maybe he thinks he won't be able to keep up with himself after 23 years, but he's going to prove himself and everyone else wrong, I'm pretty sure of it. He's never been this healthy. Of course he's enjoying skating more.

All my other favourites won their big titles around 25, or that's when they got really good. I don't think we've seen anywhere near the best Hanyu can give and he's already given the best the world has ever seen. I don't think the human mind can even imagine how good he'll get. He will be turning his back on humanity if he r****s before then!

9 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Not yet. There will be an open practice in TCC in august when he will announce his LP. The skating class will be in august, too, in Sendai!

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Sendai but i can't recall where it was...

1 minute ago, lilsailor said:

I didn't know where to post this, so I thought I would just post it here, and let it moved to where it's most appropriate.. 

I didn't know if it had been done yet, so I made a spreadsheet containing GP assignments, with their personal bests.. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S6-srZPTeq9_HZDl09nWaEz73iwgfylbp2Ki4i5l35A/edit?usp=sharing

Nice! Thanks!

13 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

I didn't know where to post this, so I thought I would just post it here, and let it moved to where it's most appropriate.. 

I didn't know if it had been done yet, so I made a spreadsheet containing GP assignments, with their personal bests.. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S6-srZPTeq9_HZDl09nWaEz73iwgfylbp2Ki4i5l35A/edit?usp=sharing

All these 90s babies, and then you have Vincent and Jun-Hwan breaking the pattern. 

Edit: Oh wait, we also have a couple of 80s 'old men'.

Edit 2: The differences in PB between the 'Top 6' and everyone else. :hopelessness:

11 minutes ago, xeyra said:

All these 90s babies, and then you have Vincent and Jun-Hwan breaking the pattern. 

Edit: Oh wait, we also have a couple of 80s 'old men'.

Edit 2: The differences in PB between the 'Top 6' and everyone else. :hopelessness:

yuzuru is literally in the middle, he's the 21st/40 age wise