General Yuzuru Chat

24 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Have faith- apart from when he was persuaded to do NDP has he chosen badly?

NDP's soundtrack is incredibly beautiful, and I thought it even suited him, even though not perfectly like Chopin or some other pieces!

2 минуты назад, Murieleirum сказал:

NDP's soundtrack is incredibly beautiful, and I thought it even suited him, even though not perfectly like Chopin or some other pieces!

I also like this music it just seemed that then Yuzu wasn't into it or didn't connect to it much

13 minutes ago, Lunna said:

I also like this music it just seemed that then Yuzu wasn't into it or didn't connect to it much

I'm not sure! I LOVE watching Worlds 2013, even though he was injured at the time (lol was he ever not injured during Worlds? Oh yes, the two times he won gold)

And I remember Ambesi said something about that performance as well, something like "I understand those who feel emotionally connected to his performance in Worlds 2012, because that was a fight, but this performance wasn't any less". I agree. Yuzuru always manages to connect with the music, maybe not all the time, but he takes his little moments and makes the performance human again and I just love it. 

Arguably a PotO would be a 3 too - it wasn't ever skated as he intended, constantly altered to allow for illness and injury.  Watched the film last weekend- there's a lot of music there to choose from and though it's not a musical I like ( it was someone else's pick) I've been watching GPF 2014 and he had a really nice cut ( as you would expect) and it had a beautiful flow to it- he reconciled me to the music.  But he'd have to be the phantom not one of the dopey lovers.

1 hour ago, Sombreuil said:

Arguably a PotO would be a 3 too - it wasn't ever skated as he intended, constantly altered to allow for illness and injury.  Watched the film last weekend- there's a lot of music there to choose from and though it's not a musical I like ( it was someone else's pick) I've been watching GPF 2014 and he had a really nice cut ( as you would expect) and it had a beautiful flow to it- he reconciled me to the music.  But he'd have to be the phantom not one of the dopey lovers.

Lol the phantom was the only deep character of that entire story. (main character, anyway.)