General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

pritty. ganbatte yuzu <3

[NEWS]

Beautiful calligraphy by a fanyu calligrapher, giving life to the words on the Sendai signage. 

LMEY 翔如春雷   Soar like the Spring Thunder

TTCT  昇如春光  Rise like the Spring Light

PS  I like this abbreviation of Ten to Chi to (TTCT) better than HE

Mom is painting easter eggs while watching the YT playlist of Yuzu's performances (this is such a mood...)

She just called me to take a quick look at his SP at NHK 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg_boqreUA8

During the step sequence he smiled to the flower girls at the rinkside and you can see how their faces light up, when he skates past them. So lovely! :softYuzu:

Also, after the performance when he put his blade guards on, he clenched his fist! In my memories COR 2018 was the last time that he really skated Otonal with satisfaction and joy. Now looking back at NHK, I think he was very happy and pleased here, too. It's just that the scores killed the mood at the end.

I can't help, but that fist made me so emotional, in a very positive way :grouphug:

I'm still so full of fear and worry about Worlds, but I pray that things will go well for him. After all these setbacks and misfortunes the last years it's long overdue that Fortuna shows a bit of mercy with Yuzu.

3 hours ago, Umebachi said:

Beautiful calligraphy by a fanyu calligrapher, giving life to the words on the Sendai signage. 

LMEY 翔如春雷   Soar like the Spring Thunder

TTCT  昇如春光  Rise like the Spring Light

PS  I like this abbreviation of Ten to Chi to (TTCT) better than HE

That's so perfect for Yuzu.

On 3/14/2021 at 8:59 AM, SitTwizzle said:

Sorry, I don't understand what are these "additional spots"?

On 3/14/2021 at 1:57 PM, Henni147 said:

Thank you very much for the details. So 13 and 28 are the crucial numbers.

Sorry for my rant post, but this whole madness around Worlds and the spots makes my blood boil. To think that Yuzu has to put his health at risk for this superfluous nonsense. Again...

I wish with all my heart and soul that - if he has to take the risk anyway - he skates two unbeatable programs and sends the entire ISU to hell and Mordor and Azkaban and the Underworld and wherever there is some place left for these greedy criminal sh*theads.

@SitTwizzle  Yes, I wish that US and RUS fed lose everything. I'm very sorry for Jason and Steph/Buk, but I'm so done with these political power plays. I cannot even put my rage in words anymore.

EDIT My wish for the podiums this year (sorry not sorry):

Hide contents
  Gold Silver Bronze
Men Yuzuru Hanyu Boyang Jin Yan Han
Ladies Rika Kihira Hae-in Lee Ye-lim Kim
Pairs Sui/Han Peng/Jin Hocke/Kunkel
Dance Gilles/Poirier Fear/Gibson Shiyue/Xinyu

Is Han Yan actually going to Worlds? Not going to lie, I'm a bit excited for him.

Ans as much as I love G&P, ice dance being what it is, I don't expect them to be any higher than third, because politics. 

On 3/14/2021 at 2:01 AM, barbara said:

Let's just hope he skates beautifully, is fairly scored and doesn't get injured.  (I am also hoping that NC falls.  At least once.  It's not a nice thought, but I want it anyway.)  I doubt he'll try a 4A.  He hasn't actually trained with his jump coach, in person, in a year.

That's mean. Imho, you should say I hop he fails rather than falling and maybe get an injury. Karma may come back at you

On 3/13/2021 at 4:23 PM, Geo1 said:

Yuzu’s hobbies are playing video games, collecting earphones and listening to music. His passion is collecting Olympic Gold Medals – numbered consecutively or 1000.

But I  like the energy  of his "Hobbies: None" ISU entry...it's mildly intimidating,  as if Yuzu was saying "All I care about is skating, and not even the ISU is allowed to mess with that, so they better get out of my way. "  which he would be very justified in that. 

5 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

I have just read this info in a stock market app;

Witness reports state an earthquake is shaking buildings in Tokyo, Japan

Can somebody confirm if it is true, and most important that everybody there is safe and sound?

I'm starting feeling unease.

It was a M 4.8 earthquake. https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=959904