Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Wow I didn't read this correctly the first time
-
Grand Prix assignments and how they work
So you think he'll lose to Nathan? Mehh. I really hope that's not the case.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I think last night's visitors were mostly fake for some reason....
- The Meme Thread
-
Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
OMG this was before the bedazzler got to it! And it looks quite regal already I must say!
- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 4
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I'm imagining a costume that is very different than chopin 2.0 (frankly I don't like the gold cutouts), but still blue, ofc
-
Grand Prix assignments and how they work
I'm really hoping my Japanese friend can get me NHK tickets T__T T___T
-
General Yuzuru Chat
This gives me hope...
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Yeah I agree - given how much better the Olympics version of PW was, I'm surprised he only got 1pt + change more than GPF. He made a visible mistake on that final spin at the GPF.
-
Team Russia
I don't mean to be ignorant, but what injury does Adelina have? Is it the injury she's had since Rostelecom Cup 2015? It looks like she's doing a lot of shows so did she sustain her injuries from shows??
-
General Yuzuru Chat
It is isn't it? He's not gonna have any problems with SP this season I know it. He NAILED this performance with 100% confidence and on a small rink with bad ice. It fits him like a glove. This is the most beautiful SP he's ever done, maybe the most beautiful figure skating program ever. The world is in for a treat to see Yuzuru Hanyu skate.
-
Team Japan
I don't think JSF really pushes Marin. Japanese media pushes Marin. But if you go by her nationals scores and her junior nationals scores, she doesn't seem to get much of an advantage (for what she puts out) than any other lady. Internationally, judges seem to give her higher scores and PCS than she gets nationally.
-
Planet Hanyu Banner Contest - VOTE!
Yeah, good idea
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Hi hi, please spare a short moment to vote in the Banner Contest Poll
-
Planet Hanyu Banner Contest - VOTE!
Hi everyone! The poll will end on Sunday, June 11th 11:50 PM PST. Please vote for up to 5 of your favorite banners! The winner will be made into the default theme and the rest of the top 5 will be made into themes as well. If any of the top 5 are almost exactly the same we will pick the highest ranked one and go down the list. Unfortunately, I can't hide the poll results sorry. I also can't embed images in the poll, so make sure you remember the right numbers 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Once upon a time I used to think that skaters skated to a new program at every competition, in a new costume. So he could do that, I guess.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I don't mind if he skates on like Patrick: healthy but not pushing himself too hard, finishing in top 4-6 rather than top 2. Of course, skating on for the love of skating and experimenting rather than a sense that something is incomplete or missing. That would make me so happy.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I think he will keep breaking records with it. 4Lz and new FS, here we come
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I will support Yuzuru always lol, even if he decides to skate to RJ3.0 and RJ4.0 for Olympic season. It's hard for me to fall in love with a skater and I don't expect to do so again any time soon.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
aww i think she's been busy with work or something?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
make that 25 pages soon.... so what'd you guys think about mezamashi tv?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I wish he could do the thing where he closes his fists at the end of Chopin again. I really loved that piece of choreo which is why I always rewatch Worlds 2015.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I'm in shock. Literally dying
- General Yuzuru Chat