Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
Mansai does kind of look like Yuzu, ngl.- General Yuzuru Chat
rj1 was nothing like rj2 so i'm okay with that. however, rj2 was far inferior to rj1 in terms of choreography.............hopefully that wasn't on purpose. anyway, i'm thinking on the bright side right now. chopin is the most beautiful figure skating program ever, the consummate performance of art fused with athleticism. i'm glad people will be able to see it, people who don't usually watch figure skating and only tune in because of the olympics. i did have somewhat of a fantasy before this of of people I know watching yuzu skate at the Olympics, and me pulling out Chopin and being like "wait but you've got to see this" and blowing their minds. I guess this throws a wrench in my plans- General Yuzuru Chat
Yeah actually me too. LGC just has more baggage attached. Too bad this his 3rd season with Chopin. Otherwise it'd be perfect...- General Yuzuru Chat
Yes, I sort of knew he was gonna repeat a program.But I wasn't really expecting Chopin, I mean, it's been 2 seasons! I was thinking LGC, but that program doesn't seem to fit him well, he's had bad luck with it. I guess now that I'm thinking about it I'm not that surprised but still am, a little.- General Yuzuru Chat
Oh that's what I was thinking...a different chopin piece and it just got lost in translation -lalalala i can't hear you-- General Yuzuru Chat
Right now I'm set on completely different music cut and choreo. I just can't see a completely repeat, sorry.- General Yuzuru Chat
The guy who played Seimei in the movie...lol- General Yuzuru Chat
Popping quads into doubles.............the bane of my existence.- General Yuzuru Chat
With the sudden release of GP assignments and Yuzuru's music..........this has been a rather fishy day hasn't it? I really wonder, what is going on............- Team Russia
That makes me happy. I miss Yulia.- General Yuzuru Chat
I'm hoping it's Chopin and Seimei with completely different music cuts and choreo. That I would actually...love.- General Yuzuru Chat
Which part did you dream?- General Yuzuru Chat
- General Yuzuru Chat
Same- General Yuzuru Chat
Yes, super defensive. And he knows it. It's really really weird. Have you heard of anyone doing a program for three seasons?!- General Yuzuru Chat
If this is true, then...I will forgive him lol. A little. Don't get me wrong, Chopin is my favorite Yuzu program ever. I just don't want to see him get suppressed scores because of lack of originality and stuff. And having to live with the demons of perfection. And I really wanted new programs Now that I think about it, I'm happy he didn't bring back POTO. It would've fit the theme, warhorse and all. Now, NHK and CoR... those are the two GPs I'm least likely to be able to go to.- General Yuzuru Chat
He hasssss to. Japan won't have 3 spots without him.- General Yuzuru Chat
I feel dead inside.- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
- Suggestions?
ugh, all those times i accidentally quoted someone who i had multiquoted like 100 pages back in the FF pretty sure they got notifications each time, too- ISU Communications (2017/18)
- General Yuzuru Chat
I wonder what it's like to skate over a contact... I heard skating over a hair pin isn't pretty- General Yuzuru Chat
LOL what. I ... never imagine he'd be the type- General Yuzuru Chat
I guess it depends on your prescription? If you have 3.00+ eyesight like I did you wouldn't be able to see the ice that carefully, and it'll probably make a difference in your confidence to execute and stuff. Also I think it affects your depth perception so it's harder to see how far away the boards are. And....sometimes there are wet spots and holes in the ice you want to avoid. Although I agree, I played many years of tennis and your vision is everything! Sometimes even a bright glare or the angle of the sun affects your play. As for falling and hitting their head, having worn contacts for 10+ years I've never had them fall out unless I was rubbing my eyes. If they fell out due to hitting your head you probably have more problems than losing your contacts :/ - General Yuzuru Chat