also did Alaine took a time off or retired? She had very poor results, but she still is a Canadian champ, no assigments...

maybe she wanted to do something else...

(another random thought as I process the assigments lol).

12 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

It's quite hard for Marin to prove her worth if she's given only one shot...:13877886:but if anybody else is trying so hard, it's up to her to give her the best at a given chance so I really hope she can turn things around next season.

I'm guessing she'll go to USclassic or some other B comp beforehand, so I guess JSF could see what's her general condition... same for Yuhana and Ayaka and whoever else would be in contention...hoping that Marin's jumps have improved, to see her so crushed in the K&C when she got her scores was so sad...

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

And Kolyada got Yuzu again in both GPs. This is consistency.

:laughing:

if only consistency could extend to other things...like jumps... or health for both:smiley-angelic001: no more sinusitis and injured ankles, flu or whatever, just consistent good health, please!

5 minutes ago, airi said:

also did Alaine took a time off or retired? She had very poor results, but she still is a Canadian champ, no assigments...

maybe she wanted to do something else...

(another random thought as I process the assigments lol).

She hasn't announced anything about her future. I only read that she finished her first year at the university and it was hard. She might get that host spot at SC later.

Loena with 2 assignments yay! Hope she stays healthy this time! Hope everyone stays healthy but with the ladies trying 3As and quads all over the place who knows ... :14066882:

And Skating God, please, let Yuzu have a good GP season with no injuries and some fair judging if it's not too much to ask!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

Loena with 2 assignments yay! Hope she stays healthy this time! Hope everyone stays healthy but with the ladies trying 3As and quads all over the place who knows ... :14066882:

And Skating God, please, let Yuzu have a good GP season with no injuries and some fair judging if it's not too much to ask!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I can take any result if your last prayer is met... 

10 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

if only consistency could extend to other things...like jumps... or health for both:smiley-angelic001: no more sinusitis and injured ankles, flu or whatever, just consistent good health, please!

Fun fact: since 16/17 Kolyada always had at least one GP with Yuzu together:

16/17: NHK

17/18: COR

18/19: HGP and COR

19/20: SC and NHK

This must be faith or smth :xD:

Edit: I'm still surprised that Kolyada is not at COR this season... Why?!

Just now, Henni147 said:

tragic 4 lutz brothers

39 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Don't worry Yuzu will be fine. I think Japanese fs fans (non fanyus) need reality check to know who is the BOSS. I'm expecting that is what going to happen there. Plus the NHK venue is located in Tokyo/Kantou (north-east) not Osaka/Kansai (south-west) where many of the fs fundamentalist seem to reside so we'll be okay :fire:

Oops sorry but the NHK venue is in Sapporo/Hokkaido so it'll be at the north island of Japan relatively closer to Sendai. I've mixed up with the JNats venue (Yoyogi Stadium). The 2016 NHK was held in Sapporo.

1 minute ago, Henni147 said:

Maybe Misha is just a fanboy and wants to go to the same events as Yuzu :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:if so I empathize with the sentiment.

Interesting that Alina is not at CoR. Tbh kind of suggests that Rusfed wanted to clear the field for Sasha. :peekapooh:

The more I look at these ladies assigments, the more I have no idea who can end up going to GPF. If we have that guessing game this year it will be so funny :D

The most problematic for me will be NHK because I want both Rika and Alena to win...