7 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

Proxy? Do you mean it is easier to get tickets using a japanese IP? 

Not only Japanese IP, but you need japanese cell number to get in lottery.  It's so hard to win the tickets for Japanese fans, too. Yuzuru is insanely popular in Japan. (-_-;)

Good luck.

11 минут назад, Muralla17 сказал:

No, like proxy shopping. You pay for the ticket to the agency and they register in a lottery for you, but they take comission about 15-20%, if they loose you get money back.

1 минуту назад, keiyuzu сказал:

Not only Japanese IP, but you need japanese cell number to get in lottery.  It's so hard to win the tickets for Japanese fans, too. Yuzuru is insanely popular in Japan. (-_-;)

Good luck.

The worst thing is it seems you need a Japanese credit card. A friend made an account for me, but I never got anything with foreign credit card.

8 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

I don't think I've ever despised anybody the way the Figure Skating Federation of Russia despises Mikhail Kolyada. :13877886:

But his chances to get to GPF are actually pretty good? He's got less stiff competition than Samarin IMO, he's got just 1 opponent at each  comp that he's unlikely to beat, whereas Samarin has 2-3. Rostelecom is a tougher field with Shoma, Zhou, Samarin and Aliev and Kvitelashvili.

well... the dust has settled.

SC and NHK are not the mostly friendly for someone located in Europe. But guess we were extremely lucky last year. I will probably give up NHK but SC tickets are almost sold out....

anyway,

wish Yuzu a healthy and fantastic season with a lot of goooooold!!!  :1497158260_5GOE:

9 minutes ago, keiyuzu said:

Good luck.

My God, really? I must get an instructions book somewhere beforehand. 

I think I could "solve" the cell Phone issue since I have a japanese friend... 

11 minutes ago, Lunna said:

No, like proxy shopping. You pay for the ticket to the agency and they register in a lottery for you, but they take comission about 15-20%, if they loose you get money back.

Lunna, where can i get the full list of requirements and how to fulfil them? Thanks

35 minutes ago, Muralla17 said:

I've never tried, but I suggest you could go back and read last years' NHK and Worlds ticket threads, the discussions there will give you a good (and eye-opening) idea of how it all goes.  NHK is always a battle, and with Yuzu there (and people wondering about Takahashi)... oh boy.

Best of luck everyone trying for tickets at both of our Overlord's assignments!!

22 minutes ago, Suzuri said:

well... the dust has settled.

SC and NHK are not the mostly friendly for someone located in Europe. But guess we were extremely lucky last year. I will probably give up NHK but SC tickets are almost sold out....

anyway,

wish Yuzu a healthy and fantastic season with a lot of goooooold!!!  :1497158260_5GOE:

Keep an eye on twitter and also on the GS ticket threads for Skate Canada, I'm pretty sure some folk were betting on Shoma getting one or both of these and they may put them up for sale so as to afford his (which will probably be easier to secure but not cheap)

in all of this I had missed the info that Conrad Orzel has one seniorGP:tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg: and it's NHK! It's gonna be quite an experience for him!

(it looks like Brian will be busy). Also both Kevin and Roman are gonna be there too, so happy for them :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

@Muralla17 check old threads like these below:68271262: to have an idea about how it works.

ETA: when the thread for NHK19 will be created there will be more info (I think still there are no official info about NHK tickets like prices/payment and so on)

LOL  already created

I love the mens' lineup for both SC and NHK, quite a few of those I adore/have a soft spot for so (apart from Yuzu on top of course!) I will NOT know who to barrack for.

Brian will really be getting a workout running around NHK though with the three - all from different countries - in the men...