What music are you listening to right now?

Deliverpooh

Guest turquoiseblue

Music on loop for today's strength training:

It helped me a lot to concentrate on what I was doing :tumblr_inline_ngf9rqo6FD1qid2nw::lifting::tumblr_inline_ngf9rqo6FD1qid2nw: Thank you, Shinya and Yuzu :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe THAT song just dared to come up (as the first one!) when I just put my entire music collection on the shuffle. I didn't even know I still have it and I'm crying now because this is so fitting for today :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

(PS. This is a song from 'One litre of tears', arguably one of the saddest j-drama ever based on the real story of a girl fighting with fatal neurological disease, I was addicted to the OST about 15 years ago and cried about one litre of tears while listening - I never expected to hear it today.....  )

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This week I have been in the Eurovision bubble like every year. Anyone else who has watched semi-finals and is planning to watch the finale tomorrow? Yesterday Il Volo was performing as we were waiting for the voting results. They were really good even if one member had to stay at home due to covid. Once again I could picture them at FaOI stage performing Notte Stellata and Yuzu skating on the ice.

This is my favorite song this year though it is unlikely that Italy would win again after last year. And they had to shorten the song so now it ends kind of abruptly. But I will listen to this version a lot in the future.

Guest turquoiseblue

My favourite is Stefania :5GOE: and this "anthem" has been haunting me :tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6::tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6::dancingpooh::tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6::tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6: 
They released a new music video yesterday, which was filmed in Bucha, Irpin, Borodyanka and Hostomel. It's very powerful and heartbreaking :grouphug: 

Germany is my second favourite but he placed last... :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw::13877886: I also liked Netherlands (Her amazing voice :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:) and Australia (His emotions :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:).

Malik Harris - Germany

Spoiler

S10 - Netherlands

Spoiler

Sheldon Riley - Australia

Spoiler