What music are you listening to right now?

Deliverpooh

Recently I got an old record player from one of our neighbours and bought a good amplifier and sound system for it. I've listened to a lot of vinyls when I was younger but then the player broke down and I didn't know how to fix it. Since I've got a lot of vinyls at home I started to listen to them again one by one and catalogize them according to discogs.com. It's fun to do it and I realised again how much more I love old records than digitalised music because of their richer sound quality. :) I discovered thanks to discogs that I've some valuable records in my collection too which was surprising to see because I've had no idea some of those records are that rare. I mainly listen to classical music and rock from the 1960s and 1970s but there are also folk, and jazz records, too.

I've just finished listening to Tom Jobim. Very enjoyable music.

I'm also doing the 1001 albums challenge these days with the help of 1001 albums generator which randomly picks one album a day for me. :lol: Some albums I've already listened to many times before, and there are some gems I've discovered through this challenge. Some of them were difficult to listen through it, but I try not to skip any songs. Some rap or punk rock albums and Taylor Swift weren't my cup of tea but I try to listen to the different genres with an open mind & open ears.

• 2 weeks later...