Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!

Thank you @Joey for this new round! :multibow:

Aaaaaand I've just submitted my predictions and I'm already itching to re-do them :tongueyuzu:

Anyway, ladies predictions are always hard...so I kinda went with those I wish to see on podium the most:68556365: But Lilibet, Mako and Daria (if she's clean) could all podium and I feel at least one of them will...I really hope for no Marin/Polina sad faces from any skater :smiley-angelic001:

In pairs I have confidence in only one pair :headdesk: I'll be really shocked if J/C won't medal but all the other spots are wide open, so do your best, skaters!

I'm sacrificing reason to root for faves for ladies so for men I'm sacrificing my wish to see both Kazuki and JunHwan on podium to try and go with a (slightly) more reasonable guess:biggrin: and for ID I'm rooting for G/P and Wang/Liu the most but I still want the points, so predicting H/D for gold :dancingpooh:

I'm in a hybrid state between the chill-"I'not thinking about the scores"-Hanyu and the burning-in-kuyashii-"there's no point if I don't win" :hachimaki:

:xD:

SC predictions are submitted. A mix of wishful thinking for mens and ladies and quite a bit of guessing for pairs and dance. Once again I did not pick a Russian team for ice dance, it did not work out last week, so we'll see if I have better luck with that this week. :laughing: Really fun bonus questions! :D

2 hours ago, TeaFrida said:

SC predictions are submitted. A mix of wishful thinking for mens and ladies and quite a bit of guessing for pairs and dance. Once again I did not pick a Russian team for ice dance, it did not work out last week, so we'll see if I have better luck with that this week. :laughing: Really fun bonus questions! :D

Heh, I’m thinking of redoing my predictions and making sure I have more Russians on the podiums.

He  Hey everyone, here is an updated sheet with all your answers filled in: ->here<-

Please note that I didn't update this sheet yet with all the changes or additions asked for in this thread, because I don't have the time for that right now - but of course all your changes 'count'.

As of me writing this, you still have 7h left to participate or change your answers ^^

5 hours ago, Joey said:

He  Hey everyone, here is an updated sheet with all your answers filled in: ->here<-

Please note that I didn't update this sheet yet with all the changes or additions asked for in this thread, because I don't have the time for that right now - but of course all your changes 'count'.

As of me writing this, you still have 7h left to participate or change your answers ^^

And... I changed my answers. Let’s hope my first try wasn’t better. :snonegai: