Our rematch with the tea leaves – GP Prediction Game 2.0!

42 minutes ago, cirelle said:

Gosh darn it, I forgot my name in the SkAm round... it’s the last one from the 18th. :1:

Okay, I'll add your results later - probably tomorrow as I don't have time anymore today, sorry ^^"

Whoa,  somehow I managed to grab and hold onto the podium by one point :devil3:  what a nice start! 3 disciplines and the Tech panel tried to sink my predictions but ID saved me:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: nice!

But Satoko has probably already ruined my gpf predictions and I am not even sorry:biggrin: now, can I please get 4 jpn ladies in the final? 5 would be better but I'm trying to be realistic...almost

6 hours ago, Legacy and Hope said:

Well, I failed Skate America :1:

And I may or may not have forgotten my nickname for Canada predictions.  I've forgotten whether or not I forgot :headdesk: I submitted them a couple minutes ago, if that helps.

The lesson here is don't trust me with anything.

There is no response with your name in it, so please check in the link below which is yours ^^ (I guess the last one?).

Here's a spreadsheet containing all the answers so far:

Clicky~

Again, please everyone check if you maybe forgot to enter your name (there are 6 predictions without a name to them so far ^^"), and let me know which is yours.

@cirelle I added your points for SA prediction round to the spreadsheet, you managed to hang on to top 5 ;)

Aaah - just did mine twice for SC - forgot to put my name on the first one @Joey if you wouldn’t mind deleting it.  I won’t be quite as happy about getting singles wrong if it happens this time, unless it’s just a placement rejig.  I’m hoping that Wakaba is going to be able to skate, but not expecting her to be in winning form with an injury.  I’m assuming that her team would have someone sitting on her back in Tokyo if it was bad, given that this is year one of the next quad and a stress fracture would torpedo the whole season.  I hope I’m not wrong about that.   Apart from J/C employed the pin and blindfold again for pairs and dance.

3 hours ago, Joey said:

There is no response with your name in it, so please check in the link below which is yours ^^ (I guess the last one?).

Clicky~

Again, please everyone check if you maybe forgot to enter your name (there are 6 predictions without a name to them so far ^^"), and let me know which is yours.

@cirelle I added your points for SA prediction round to the spreadsheet, you managed to hang on to top 5 ;)

Ah, sorry, I am the submission number 17 on the spreadsheet!! xD 

14 minutes ago, Neenah said:

@Joey, could you please change the font for the questions next time, it is a bit hard to read 

Also, may I suggest putting the name field at the end of the form (or both start and end), this may help solve the problem of people forgetting to put their names in

Changed the font.

Regarding the name field, I didn't do it so far simply because I didn't think of it - but I can actually make it a required question, so from now on the name fields will have to be filled out before submition would be accepted :)

3 hours ago, Joey said:

Clicky~

Woo, top 5! And thank you again for adding me in, Joey!

Looking at the rest of your predictions I realized I completely forgot about Keegan. :headdesk: I might have to redo it.. Or YOLO with Jun and Jason as 2 and 3, hmmm. 

7 minutes ago, Joey said:

Changed the font.

Regarding the name field, I didn't do it so far simply because I didn't think of it - but I can actually make it a required question, so from now on the name fields will have to be filled out before submition would be accepted :)

I think the name being an required field is a brilliant idea. All of us are obviously very humble and self-effacing people not caring about the glory of correct preditions :68468287: but it does make your so much work harder. 

12 minutes ago, cirelle said:

All of us are obviously very humble and self-effacing people not caring about the glory of correct preditions :68468287:

That does make me wonder if Yuzu would be very proud of his fans or simply irritated at us, because how can you not want to win? :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: