General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Xen said:

Thinking of Yuzu's skin and his recent CMs, someone tell me why no skincare company has.sponsored him yet. Shiseido, Kose, I am dissappointed in you.

Maybe they wanted to, but got rejected. Mama Hanyu and Yuzu: "We shouldn't give the companies credit for our good genes!"

53 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Yuzu was spiderman before Boyang even dreamed of it! ;) 

You beat me to this! Another aspect where Boyang reminds us of Yuzu =D

14 minutes ago, Anya said:

P&G Behind the scenes <3 even the bg music is so dramatic :laughing:

What’s with the hair lmao he has a bowl cut with short bangs :waffle:

did he just skate to Chopin on the floor using running shoes  :confused:

hace 4 minutos , xeyra said:

Don't quite know why ISU is doing this now when we've still 3 GPs to go but did they do something similar last GP?

Yuzu is currently in 4th place in the standings.

Was is it really necessary? Misha is first but he already finished his GPs participations and the others still have one more :shrug: 

1 minute ago, Floria said:

Was is it really necessary? Misha is first but he already finished his GPs participations and the others still have one more :shrug: 

They did the same for the ladies (and probably pairs and ice dance too). Maybe it's a way to promote the GP. I just find it a bit unecessary to edit a video that'll change in 3 weeks. 

9 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

j8mzxs.jpg

I'm sorry for my handwriting, it's ugly in any language and my hands were shaking, plus the bamboo was soaking up the marker lol I'm also sorry I

couldn't think of something better to write (and the .com is virtually impossible to read) also the swan adding was improvised (my batch of swans only arrived this morning and  I used a piece of the scotch tape from the box ^_^; ). But I thought it'd be good to do it anyway :)

I’m at work and tearing up reading this ! Thank you so much ! I love it ! I’m sure our support as well as those of many fans will give him power in both spiritual and physical ways ! He did literally feel the vibes in Helsinki didn’t he !

i love our planet and feel blessed to belong here to support Yuzu !

thank you 

Have fun at NHK and scream very loudly for us at his presence!