Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, yuzupon said:

 

The bolded part. I don't really know whether it's needed or not, but perhaps worth trying?

Hey yuzupon, we think it's a good suggestion, but we're not sure about the implications of having a "drama" thread. We feel airing out frustrations and then moving on is probably healthier for everyone than to create a thread where people can stew in it for a long time. Yes there are always moments where people overreact at the same time but we'll try to do a better job of moderating and moving posts (i.e. posts that were more about US Nats and less about Yuzu) in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why can't we delete DMs off a thread? I just messaged the wrong person. They'll get an annoying unnecesary notification!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 12:04 PM, hoodie axel said:

Why can't we delete DMs off a thread? I just messaged the wrong person. They'll get an annoying unnecesary notification!

 

Not sure, the software we purchased for this forum makes those decisions :dpooh:

 

1 hour ago, hoodie axel said:

A Team France thread!

 

Just made one!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Not sure, the software we purchased for this forum makes those decisions :dpooh:

 

Oh. Annoying software developers :swordfight:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if we have a section pinned to the sidebar where we can scroll down and see all the latest statuses members update in their profile? It's like having a mini twitter on planet, which I think that would be quite fun. Some people don't like to be on twitter but like its format. its a great way to see member's random/personal thoughts about something that might not be particular about an ongoing discussion from the general skating/general yuzu thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it would be very helpful/comfortable to have a direct link on the main page to active competition threads like the ACI fluff now (in the header for example, where it strikes out). It's a bit tricky to find them, especially when they disappear from the latest posts.

 

What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

I think it would be very helpful/comfortable to have a direct link on the main page to active competition threads like the ACI fluff now (in the header for example, where it strikes out). It's a bit tricky to find them, especially when they disappear from the latest posts.

 

What do you think?

 

We actually used to do that and forgot about it this season... Check out the main page now. top right corner should have a list of promoted threads :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...