Suggestions?

5 hours ago, Neenah said:

Can you please put the Upcoming Events at the top of the sidebar. It is the part that changes the most and is most useful as a reminder of important dates, so I feel that it should be in a place where it can be seen easily whiteout scrolling. 

good idea! should be done now. it shows the next 10 events :laughing: let me know if it's too much...

10 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

good idea! should be done now. it shows the next 10 events :laughing: let me know if it's too much...

Thanks... I feel bad about asking for anything right now after what happened to the planet today and all the stress I'm sure you all went through, but can you change it in the Unread Content page as well.

6 hours ago, Neenah said:

Thanks... I feel bad about asking for anything right now after what happened to the planet today and all the stress I'm sure you all went through, but can you change it in the Unread Content page as well.

should be done! unfortunately i had to revert the chanes i told @turquoiseblue i was going to make but ill make them again later

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest turquoiseblue

Thank you to the admins and moderators for all the hard work :thanks:

It's been a while since the Instagram embedding feature stopped working and I was wondering if we could have it back. It's not that I'm complaining. I was reading some old threads and it was sad to see the embedded ones disappeared :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:

13 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

Thank you to the admins and moderators for all the hard work :thanks:

It's been a while since the Instagram embedding feature stopped working and I was wondering if we could have it back. It's not that I'm complaining. I was reading some old threads and it was sad to see the embedded ones disappeared :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:

That's true, I've been trying to get it back. I've contacted the support for help recently actually. They haven't gotten back to us yet, but their Facebook/Instagram embeds guide is outdated and needs to be updated. I'll fix this when I figure out how!

Guest turquoiseblue
2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

That's true, I've been trying to get it back. I've contacted the support for help recently actually. They haven't gotten back to us yet, but their Facebook/Instagram embeds guide is outdated and needs to be updated. I'll fix this when I figure out how!

Thank you! :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: I hope they can figure out a solution soon :fingerscrossed:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest turquoiseblue

Hi, could you please unpin the "2021/2022 Season Program Announcements" thread and pin the "2022/2023 Season Program Announcements" in the Knickknacks? :snonegai:

Hello! I was just wondering if you'd consider adding a section to our profiles for pronouns? Or maybe a small bio section if you want to make it more general (unless you'd rather we just use the "Interests" section for it). Not super important since we can just include our pronouns in posts but it came to mind recently!

I'm a relatively new (registered) user so I don't feel like I even have the authority to make a suggestion, but I figured it couldn't hurt.

Thank you for maintaining the site so well and happy anniversary! :YuzuPoohLove:

Guest turquoiseblue
1 hour ago, napofagalaxy said:

Hello! I was just wondering if you'd consider adding a section to our profiles for pronouns? Or maybe a small bio section if you want to make it more general (unless you'd rather we just use the "Interests" section for it). Not super important since we can just include our pronouns in posts but it came to mind recently!

I'm a relatively new (registered) user so I don't feel like I even have the authority to make a suggestion, but I figured it couldn't hurt.

Thank you for maintaining the site so well and happy anniversary! :YuzuPoohLove:

That is a great suggestion, @napofagalaxy :agree:

On 4/29/2022 at 6:48 PM, napofagalaxy said:

As it is you could use your signature to add any info you want! It's an old-school forum feature not many people use anymore, but you can. It would show up under all your posts :) You can edit your signature here:

https://planethanyu.com/settings/signature/

Guest turquoiseblue
1 hour ago, robin said:

As it is you could use your signature to add any info you want! It's an old-school forum feature not many people use anymore, but you can. It would show up under all your posts :) You can edit your signature here:

https://planethanyu.com/settings/signature/

It could be a good temporary solution :yes: But those who disabled the signature feature like me will not be able to see it :tumblr_inline_n2pjd8JxGM1qdlkyg: