Suggestions?

44 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I think the new themes could all use an icon.. I keep losing the planet between all my open tabs 

oh you mean a favicon? I think we forgot about that, thanks for the reminder. We'll think of something to use :) 

• 3 weeks later...

The new format isn’t really friendly to mobile. Attachments stick out and it isn’t streamlined as before. It was good before the new theme change now all pics or twitter or IG attachments  is messy and stick out of my mobile screen. I hope that make sense...  Is there a way to change that like before? Thank you :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

On 12/1/2018 at 11:12 AM, Sammie said:

The new format isn’t really friendly to mobile. Attachments stick out and it isn’t streamlined as before. It was good before the new theme change now all pics or twitter or IG attachments  is messy and stick out of my mobile screen. I hope that make sense...  Is there a way to change that like before? Thank you :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

Interesting I don't think that's something we changed. It may be a forum update or something. Can you link a post that does that so i can check it out?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest turquoiseblue
12 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Hi mods. Would it be possible to create a megaupload or googledrive for PH that can house all of Yuzu's competitions? At the rate in which FS YT channels are being deleted it would probably be best to have a downloadable archive.

12 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I totally support this!!! 

Yes, please :iagree: It would be very helpful :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::snonegai:

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, SuperMin said:

@kaeryth or admins-who are much more tech savvy

Could we add this video to senior compilations. I didn’t see I.ESP for Rostelecom sp.  sorry if already posted elsewhere.

i hope I’m posting in right forum...

I’ll be able to add it in sometime next week (just been a bit busy and out of touch with the planet lately :10640793:)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 10:34 AM, kaeryth said:

Hi mods. Would it be possible to create a megaupload or googledrive for PH that can house all of Yuzu's competitions? At the rate in which FS YT channels are being deleted it would probably be best to have a downloadable archive.

frida340's channel is gone and my compilation links are getting shorter :13877886:

On 13/1/2019 at 1:39, kaeryth said:

frida340's channel is gone and my compilation links are getting shorter :13877886:

:sadPooh: this is so sad!!!!  What can we do? Would be megaupload or googledrive a real long-term solution?

IT knowledgeable Satellites please heeelp!!!

Dear admins, does Invision Community offers some cloud storage or works together with some provider?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2019 at 2:01 PM, ZuCritter said:

TBH, I rather dread coming to the Planet when I know I'm going to have to wade through a lot of back-and-forth about something someone said or did that is perceived as an affront to Yuzu. I'm just not that interested in it, and it sometimes makes it hard to find the posts I do enjoy. Perhaps we should have a "Drama and Debate" thread or a "Can you believe this s***?" thread to let people air their grievances (within the rules of the Planet, of course), and let the rest of us not engage with that aspect of the conversation. I'm kidding, but only halfway. 

:headdesk:

The bolded part. I don't really know whether it's needed or not, but perhaps worth trying?