Media Day 2018

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PdwirWEG6WuKbm8Nna4EY6KdAy00Vv_6/view?usp=sharing

This is like the first attempt I make at inventing a costume...

I liked the idea of 'seethrough with black lines of tree branches' for the sleeves and the top part of the costume... and then I just copied that wonderful POTO part of the costume with the golden leaves cutting the torso diagonally, and the striped backround with Autumn colors... but maybe the striped background is a little too much and the leaves would be better suited with a more delicate background. But! I really enjoyed making this :68556365: I hope Yuzuru's choice will be ever more beautiful and stylish...

19 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PdwirWEG6WuKbm8Nna4EY6KdAy00Vv_6/view?usp=sharing

This is like the first attempt I make at inventing a costume...

I liked the idea of 'seethrough with black lines of tree branches' for the sleeves and the top part of the costume... and then I just copied that wonderful POTO part of the costume with the golden leaves cutting the torso diagonally, and the striped backround with Autumn colors... but maybe the striped background is a little too much and the leaves would be better suited with a more delicate background. But! I really enjoyed making this :68556365: I hope Yuzuru's choice will be ever more beautiful and stylish...

It does seem like his style. 

But as a tribute to Johnny though, if he decides to extend that tribute to the costuming department too, it's lacking some tattered cloth and lace bits. 

1 minute ago, Xen said:

It does seem like his style. 

But as a tribute to Johnny though, if he decides to extend that tribute to the costuming department too, it's lacking some tattered cloth and lace bits. 

Yes, first time I drew the fluttering shoulder-skirt thingy from Etude and H&L, but then I thought that it would be too much and just cancelled LOL. 

OR he could also try to do semi-transparent EVERYTHING torso with the branches-pattern and the shoulder lace, it would be simple, elegant and hot af.

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Yes, first time I drew the fluttering shoulder-skirt thingy from Etude and H&L, but then I thought that it would be too much and just cancelled LOL. 

OR he could also try to do semi-transparent EVERYTHING torso with the branches-pattern and the shoulder lace, it would be simple, elegant and hot af.

I think simple will be the theme, POTO style or H&L style. Origin IMO might draw more from Swanyu...which means gods help us to stay on our feet.

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

I think simple will be the theme, POTO style or H&L style. Origin IMO might draw more from Swanyu...which means gods help us to stay on our feet.

Unless the theme "I do what the fuck I want" extends to the costumes as well... in that case... we will all be blinded by the sparkles and in the 6 minute warm-up every other skater on the ice will have to skate with sunglasses. 

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

Unless the theme "I do what the fuck I want" extends to the costumes as well... in that case... we will all be blinded by the sparkles and in the 6 minute warm-up every other skater on the ice will have to skate with sunglasses. 

Full on gold blingy costume with illusion mesh that has gold sparkles? Sounds about right. 

32 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I like this design of Otonal! The branches pattern and golden leaves are really good ideas, it might suit the soft orange-ish colour like Believe costume. My guess is he'll go sparkly elegant with Otonal and goes full out dazzling in Origin:dancinghotdog:

33 minutes ago, Xen said:

Origin IMO might draw more from Swanyu...which means gods help us to stay on our feet.

If It has same cut like Swanyu i will just faint then. Swanyu accentuates Zu's body lines the best:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I've been browsing the Japanese fanyus twitter and it seems they love the idea of transparent back mesh or black laces ( with gold sparkles of course ) too. We're like a hivemind despite not speaking the same language ha ha:4:

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic