Media Day 2018

3 minutes ago, Tsubakindy said:

I like this design of Otonal! The branches pattern and golden leaves are really good ideas, it might suit the soft orange-ish colour like Believe costume. My guess is he'll go sparkly elegant with Otonal and goes full out dazzling in Origin:dancinghotdog:

19 days more... till we all faint

by the way, wasn't the program supposed to be in less than an hour? 

16 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

Hello, so Fuji TV usual sources are not working or so I heard, but I just found this on mov3...

does anyone know if it is the right channel?

https://mov3.co/ja/fujitv/

9 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Well, right now they are interviewing Youth Olympians, so it could be the right channel! 

Yes! This is the right channel!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Ooooh who knows how to use Rabbit? I can learn if no one else is up for it? :3 

Yes pleasee! :snonegai:

I'd do it but I'm afraid that my low internet upload speed would make it too laggy :yznotimpressed:

(It's not that hard you only need to make an account and then post the room link in here when you're ready!)

9 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Ooooh who knows how to use Rabbit? I can learn if no one else is up for it? :3 

at first you have to click on your name, then click on my room afterwards you have to choose if your room is private or open and then you have to insert the url of the page you want to stream !

3 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Fuji TV is working (at least right now)...but which channel (number) is mov3?

It's not fujitv.live, so you don't have to choose any channel, it's available on this link:

https://mov3.co/ja/fujitv/

It's just confusing since the name of the TV channel and of the lovely app we use for streaming (usually) are the same xD

3 minutes ago, Sabrina said:

at first you have to click on your name, then click on my room afterwards you have to choose if your room is private or open and then you have to insert the url of the page you want to sream !

5 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

Yes pleasee! :snonegai:

I'd do it but I'm afraid that my low internet upload speed would make it too laggy :yznotimpressed:

(It's not that hard you only need to make an account and then post the room link in here when you're ready!)

Okay, I have it going already on the offchance that it actually starts at 11.15 xD 

https://lets.rabb.it/My1JXSDWSP

Does this link work? I made it a private room to avoid trolls and stuff. 

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic