Media Day 2018

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

That's quite a few days... but it could include a day or so for jetlag... plus the trip...

Eek... But it could include interviews and stuff. Maybe they don';t want to risk another Great White Armani Shirt situation? So they want more time to get pics :D?

Just now, Hydroblade said:

Eek... But it could include interviews and stuff. Maybe they don';t want to risk another Great White Armani Shirt situation? So they want more time to get pics :D?

If media "day" really is like 5 days we are so not getting any actual information today

Just now, Hydroblade said:

If he has only afternoon practice, unless they do more stuff in the morning, it makes sense to have more days to do interviews. I also guess there might be even more media than last year. So if 28-29 was for the trip and jetlag, 30-31 is practice during afternoon session, then they could do interviews on the 1st and 2nd, being weekend, too. Then back to Japan on the 3rd...

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Okay I just woke up and my eyes are not good at reading. Do I stay awake or go back to sleep? What channel? Wheeeere? 

realistically, we should all probably go to bed

in practice, we know nothing but I think most of us are watching NTV

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic