Media Day 2018

1 minute ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It's not good to speculate about this. Yuzu is on the record as saying he would have done whatever it took...even if it caused him further injury. :fear:

Exactly - but he didn’t need it so didn’t use it.

Just now, airi said:

Also I'm wondering if Johnny and Plush had a clue about this...

I think it was mentioned somewhere he discussed it with Plushy during the ice shows? But with the multitude of news I'm not sure what I've read anymore... :laughing: I imagine he would definitely tell them though.

5 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

With Plushy and Sasha in the audience.  How is Johnny going to commentate on a programme that is essentially a tribute to him?  Maybe NBC will switch to Rippon and Wagner 

Talk about pressure...it's like Yuzu deliberately goes out and looks for it. So extra though. 

7 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Exactly - but he didn’t need it so didn’t use it.

And thank God for that. 

Anyway, my thoughts on the music: I'm willing to  trust Yuzu on the Nijinsky, and I know he'll make his SP awesome whatever the music is, but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed that he went for yet another classical piano piece for it, especially right after doing Chopin. I was hoping for a complete change of genre and tempo etc. 

That being said, I know he'll make something good with it, so I will await ACI with hope. 

Spoiler

Wait. I just realized I won't get to see Yuzu's Nijinsky live at all because I'm prioritizing being home for my nephew's second birthday and leaving ACI early. 

Shoot. Shoot. Guess I can't be greedy but shoot. 

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

People are still trying to get rid of tickets so you'll probably be able to find something!

Yeah I saw it, it's full of all-events packages being sold... I have to study tomorrow if I manage to find someone selling me like single event tickets! I'm trading money for skating course with money for skating competitions... but... live Nijinski...

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I see a special plane offer from Rome to Helsinki...

but no single tickets yet... shall I just... go for it? 

Go for it! Worse case scenario, you can always get tickets at the box office, and some are really good tickets! It's Yuzu skating Nijinski in Russia in front of Plu-sama!

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic