Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2018/2019 Season Program Announcements

Featured Replies

i kinda want him to skate to something like plug in baby by muse 🤔 idk why, i was just thinking about it earlier... something with those kind of guitars would be interesting, and its certainly a change from the classical sound of chopin

8 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

 

:offtopic: But when I read Linkin Park the first thing that came to mind are the Kerrs

  Hide contents

 

 

I really like that. I’m not sure about that mix though :68468287: 

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

I kinda want him to do a Linkin Park sp..... :10814716:

As much as I love Linkin Park, their songs are often very dark (totally up my alley >_>) and I think especially after CiONTU, it might be better for Yuzu to stay away from that kind of songs, not to cause more talk. But it's his call. I'd certainly love something really rock! I'd love more stuff like Bon Jovi, though, or Japanese rock. (Or he could do Aerosmith's Pink and cause all those 'men figure skaters should be manly men!' people collective hear attacks with a bright pink costume :P Don't ask, that idea just randomly popped in my head lol)

7 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

I still want him to have a crack at the original space alien tbh....

 

 

 

7 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

 

If he did Bowie, we'd all die. 

(yes, please)

(with make up)

 

 

YES PLS. 

Another piece that I would love for him to try it's Let's Dance. I know he can do wonders with that. Plus it would continue the tradition of "Let's go crazy". Next thing you know he'll be skating to "Let's jump 4A" lol

Cross-posting from the Ice Shows thread. A lot of footage of new programs! 

38 minutes ago, katonice said:

ETA: I realise I should've put all of these under spoiler tags, but thought of it too late 😅

 

9 minutes ago, katonice said:

 

 

3 minutes ago, katonice said:

Alina's POTO

 

I need someone to take her away from Eteri and fix her legs. It would just make it all look SO much better.

14 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

This costume..... is not flamenco...

 

We... I... We... already knew he could do this from before :facepalm:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.