Team Canada

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I can't help but wonder if this means she's giving up skating. I hope not.

I’d rather she gave up skating than see her fall apart on the ice as she did these last couple of years. But I’m not sure a beauty contest is a way out of her hole. 

2 hours ago, Fay said:

I’d rather she gave up skating than see her fall apart on the ice as she did these last couple of years. But I’m not sure a beauty contest is a way out of her hole. 

I have to agree. Unlike in many other countries, beauty contests aren't exactly taken seriously here... I fail to see how competing in one would bring any benefit. 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Saw some of the videos but they were basically Romsky videos :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:
Is he going to continue this all day? Gambatte, Roman! I will be watching!

On 5/5/2020 at 12:15 PM, Veveco said:

Speaking of Gabby...

:omg:

32 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Saw some of the videos but they were basically Romsky videos :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:
Is he going to continue this all day? Gambatte, Roman! I will be watching!

I just saw a bunch of really short clips of him with bedhead and making eggs. And I can't quite figure out how instagram works...the videos just popped up randomly

32 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I just saw a bunch of really short clips of him with bedhead and making eggs. And I can't quite figure out how instagram works...the videos just popped up randomly

I think next time you click on the IGS of Skate Canada, the videos you haven't watched yet will be automatically played, and you will be able to follow how the story has gone.

I think Sendai rink opens tomorrow for some activities.

Is there a quarantine for people entering Canada?

He could come only if he has a permanent residence (and his mother) or a special authorisation by a minister, because I haven't found anything looking like TCC in the list of designated learning institutions in Ontario.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/travel-restrictions.html

(Out of topic : for France there is theoretically an "end" to the confinement but everything is quite as unclear as it was days ago.)

52 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

I think Sendai rink opens tomorrow for some activities.

Is there a quarantine for people entering Canada?

He could come only if he has a permanent residence (and his mother) or a special authorisation by a minister, because I haven't found anything looking like TCC in the list of designated learning institutions in Ontario.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/travel-restrictions.html

(Out of topic : for France there is theoretically an "end" to the confinement but everything is quite as unclear as it was days ago.)

Canada's borders are still closed to nearly everyone. I think it will be a while yet before any non-Canadian skaters who train here will be able to come back.