• 3 weeks later...

https://www.ifsmagazine.com/nathan-chen-quads-nationals-and-worlds/?amp=1

He also talked about 4A.

Did you watch Yuzuru Hanyu at Japanese nationals and what did you think?

Yes, of course. I am impressed. I know he has been training by himself

and training in isolation is pretty tough, so I give him a lot of credit for still being able to stay on top of his game. I think he is looking quite strong. It was a nice break to be able to watch him skating, and Shoma as well. It has been a long time since I have been able to see them skate live so it was nice to see that.

I am looking forward to whatever competition we can have in the future

to compete against each other. As I always say, competing with Hanyu is such a unique feeling and experience and I really love it and I always look forward to it.

On 1/7/2021 at 6:04 PM, yumeaki said:

I thought Nathan's recent interview is nice. Especially about mask wearing. "Like have some empathy". 

Read the thread for the call interview. 

In general it is a nice interview. However, I look forward to him upgrading his program contents as a whole, which, judging from the interview, is not going to happen. 

Re: 5-time champ, who are we kidding? Of course he is going to get it. He is just too far ahead of the rest in terms of TES (and for a long time now PCS too, given by the judges). No other US skaters can catch him. It should be a walk in the park. 

• 2 weeks later...

Christina Carreira

We would like to thank Igor, Pasquale, Adrienne, Natalia, and our entire coaching team in Novi for all the work they’ve done to get us to the point we are at now. We wouldn’t be the athletes we are today without their expertise and commitment. With that being said, we feel that it’s time for us to move on to a new training environment and change coaches. We will be announcing details in the following weeks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKkOpwDpENg/?igshid=7px7e3o9ny8x

Don't tell me they will go to Gadbois too.....😅

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, KendallKlaire said:

So ummm... are we going to talk about what's going on Aljona Savchenko and TJ Nyman and that whole mess?? I thought Redford was bad, but I'm very upset with Aljona if all of this is true... and we don't need to get into Nyman's disgusting actions

There was some discussion in this thread. It started there because she wasn't confirmed to be Team USA yet.

On 6/13/2021 at 6:54 PM, KendallKlaire said:

So ummm... are we going to talk about what's going on Aljona Savchenko and TJ Nyman and that whole mess?? I thought Redford was bad, but I'm very upset with Aljona if all of this is true... and we don't need to get into Nyman's disgusting actions

Actually,  do you think we could maybe not? Because if what I'm seeing on Twitter is anything to go by, innocent bystanders (like Aljona's family) will get hurt. It goes way beyond just the previous accusations against the male skater involved.