Team Russia

I translated what TAT and Yagudin said after her LP.

From 4:50
TAT: Oh, well done. Welcome back to you Zhenya. Welcome back, my dear.
Yag: This is what we were talking abt when girls were beginning their warm-up that Zhenya just needs to skate clean and bring back her confidence in her strengths (TAT: in her).
TAT: Yes, in her strengths. She is an extraordinary sportsman. And there is huge power in her. It suits her, this program suits her. Yes, I want to kiss this ice after LP. God, oh just, you know, I again want to cry because when they are bringing back themselves. Yesterday was such a horrible day. Nobody slept. Nobody ate. Just lost confidence. And after all, she skated what she can do. There were some mistakes, this is not important, this is not important. Important that she back on track and important that she will be fighting. And she can fight and she wants to be different. She wants to know more and can do more. She wants that damn Lutz jump with the outer edge and she will jump it. She learned it in childhood and she didn't learn it, and now she necessarily needs to do it.
Yagudin: Tatiana Anatolievna there was a moment when I thought you will eat me.
TAT: No, I won't eat you, I won't eat anybody. I just want very much that these outstanding, you everyone, that you can able to do it. Bcs she can't without it. She did such a colossal step. Yes, very serious, very difficult, very offensive for all of us. But she knew for what she did it.
Yagudin: Without a doubt, many people discussed her transfer to Brian Orser. (TAT: Exactly) And not only discussed and even criticized her, but I think in this case Zhenya herself must decide, Zhenya with her mom must decide where they can comfortably train. If they chose Brian Orser then we must only wish her luck at the future competitions. Nobody tells it'll be easy. After all, years are passing and with each year it'll be harder and harder for every sportsman to perform and Zhenya isn't the exception in this situation. And finally, we can see a smile at Zhenya's face. And we hope...
TAT: And we also didn't see tears from Brian (She means that he also smiles.)

Until 8:05

I'm not sure this has been posted yet so I will post it here.

News about Alina Zagitova on Channel 1 Russia and you can hear Yuzuru's words about her. " She's not a child anymore. She's becoming an adult now and maybe not used to that yet. I can understand her ( feelings) well and wish you good luck". That was the channel's translation. And what he said that I tried to hear from the video is something like:" She always feels pressure, but it's ok... ".