Team Russia

Guest turquoiseblue
5 hours ago, yoloaxel said:

https://mrsport.ria.ru/interview/20180922/1142324747.html

Apparently Zhenya and Tracy cut the skirt of her SP dress in the changing room before the competition LOL why is everyone at TCC in such a wild mood lately!

Here is an English translation :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

Evgenia Medvedeva: It Was Terrible To Forget The Program In Moscow, But At The Same Time Very Funny

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

:idk:

I google translated the part about Medvedeva:

Every transition is bad

- The main scandal of the off-season is Medvedeva's departure from Tutberidze to Canadian Brian Orser. Is it true that after her hire in Moscow, the former coach Medvedeva said that it's time for Zhenya to finish?

Every transition of such an outstanding athlete from one coach to another - this is bad. There is always a moment when you start to descend from the mountain. Here you change the coach, because you do not see mistakes in yourself, because you think that you are a genius. And do not want to turn around and see how to live on. At this point, the coach is always to blame.

I do not like this story. There was a wonderful alliance, a wonderful understanding of each other. And now enter into another team, into another water ... The wife (?) will be there hard.

- Did you see her rental?

Yes. I can not say that she brought something outstanding either by program or by element. Although now is not the time for the best of its rental. I'm just very sorry that their alliance with Tutberidze fell apart, and somehow not very nice. The girl in any case had to bring one rose, say thanks and then leave, it seems to me.

- Do you have a conversation with Eteri Tutberidze, who continues to train Olympic champion Alina Zagitova as chairman of the Federation Council?

Of course, I will communicate.

- Is the trainer too categorical in the assessments of his former pupil Medvedeva, who was included in the main national team?

- And why not include it? She is a strong athlete. Now is not the time to decide who is the first, who is the second. I'm always against switching from one outstanding coach to another. But it happened. In this case, do not go there. You will not help anything. I'll never climb. Parting has already happened. By the way, no one discussed anything, just took it and left.

-Do you know her new Canadian coach,  Orser?

-

Wonderful coach. He rode along with my Vova Kotin. I love him so much. He has stars in the team, two-time Olympic champion Yuzuru Hanyu, two-time world champion Javier Fernandez, many others. But he takes people when he understands what will make them champions. Adds style, perfect musicality of performance. An ingenious program was made for Fernandez "Charlie Chaplin".

:slinkaway:

How does she know Zhenya doesn't see any mistakes in herself and she blames the coach?

The part about bringing flowers  :laughing:

4 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

"Here you change the coach, because you do not see mistakes in yourself, because you think that you are a genius." 

Isn't it the entire opposite? She switched because she feels inadequate and wants to improve herself. Well, go off, I guess. 🤷

9 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

I google translated the part about Medvedeva:

:slinkaway:

How does she know Zhenya doesn't see any mistakes in herself and she blames the coach?

The part about bringing flowers  :laughing:

This lady sounds like a salty you know what....