Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2018] Olympic Games Gala

Featured Replies

Seriously, I’ve lost count how many times this Fall Out Boy song has been playing during breaks. :smiley-laughing021:

2 minutes ago, OhYuzu said:

Heya guyys, Do you guys know any stream that doesn't need a vpn?? :snonegai:

Fujitv doesn't need a VPN. Just create an account. You have time while the zamboni runs. 

1 minute ago, liv said:

Kurt said they had great fun going into the studio to record Javi's voice ... they just played around... he wanted javi to talk so that people could get to know him a little better.

 

LMAO I wonder what I learned about Javi through this ex

Just now, MrPudding said:

so swan is last cause he'll shed all his feathers then :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

 

 

I think so:laughing:

6 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

The real reason Javi skates before the break is all that water being thrown around :laughing:

Not because SuperJavi was too hot he melted the ice? :smiley-laughing021:

Just now, robin said:

 

LMAO I wonder what I learned about Javi through this ex

Zuzu isn't the only extra member of TCC :rofl:

  • Author
1 minute ago, robin said:

 

LMAO I wonder what I learned about Javi through this ex

 

That he and Kurt like to raid Zu's painkillers stash?

Why are they showing Shoma's ex again? 

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

 

That he and Kurt like to raid Zu's painkillers stash?

:LOL::LOL:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.