is there a chance that he will not use 3F for his third jump? i read somewhere that he wanted to get rid of it in favor of 4Lo for seimei but then didnt. although i love, love his 3F because it really feels like part of the stsq. he could be thinking of a 5quad program with 4S as a third jump for example. and since if he decided to included 4Lz he most probably wont include 3Lz, 3F could replace it. Although i'm not so sure for it to be the last jump. maybe he will simply do his stsq +3F in the beginning of his second half. his 3F in H&L was already close to the second half i'm sure he can do it.

possible 5quad with 4Lz (which is totally crazy but anyway): 4Lz 4Lo 4S // 3F 4S3T 4T2T 3ALo3S 3A (BV = 110.96)

after i typed this i'm suddenly unsure because it looks so exhausting

edit: nevermind, he could lose so much with this layout lmao he should stick with 4quad with 4Lz

is there a chance that he will not use 3F for his third jump? i read somewhere that he wanted to get rid of it in favor of 4Lo for seimei but then didnt. although i love, love his 3F because it really feels like part of the stsq. he could be thinking of a 5quad program with 4S as a third jump for example. and since if he decided to included 4Lz he most probably wont include 3Lz, 3F could replace it. Although i'm not so sure for it to be the last jump. maybe he will simply do his stsq +3F in the beginning of his second half. his 3F in H&L was already close to the second half i'm sure he can do it.

possible 5quad with 4Lz (which is totally crazy but anyway): 4Lz 4Lo 4S // 3F 4S3T 4T2T 3ALo3S 3A (BV = 110.96)

after i typed this i'm suddenly unsure because it looks so exhausting

edit: nevermind, he could lose so much with this layout lmao he should stick with 4quad with 4Lz

He has been doing 3F as the third jump since forever, he would not remove it unless he put in a 4F. Even if he include 4Lo for Seimei, it will still have the 3F as the 3rd jump.He would rather do 3 quad at the second half rather than having to switch the order of 3F, that's just how he rolls. If he has a 5 quad layout it would be something similar to this -> 4Lz 4Lo 3F /// 4S3T 4S2T 4T 3Alo3S 3A or he could do 3Alo3F instead and switch it with 3Lz

Hanmgse said:
I think I'm also in the team 4Lz in a 4 quad program!

Honestly, that seems like the best compromise to me and with the right stamina he can adjust it to five in case he needs to because the lz opens up a door for him to experiment big time.

And now with the news Shoma is trying out the 4Lz at shows, I think if he can get it, he'll include it which just raises the stakes further.

Yatagarasu said:
Hanmgse said:

Honestly, that seems like the best compromise to me and with the right stamina he can adjust it to five in case he needs to because the lz opens up a door for him to experiment big time.

And now with the news Shoma is trying out the 4Lz at shows, I think if he can get it, he'll include it which just raises the stakes further.

Yeah, I feel he is going to try his best to add 4Lz, he knows he can't get comfortable but he is also more aware of the importance of being healthy so idk. This waiting is going to kill me!

Yeah, I feel he is going to try his best to add 4Lz, he knows he can't get comfortable but he is also more aware of the importance of being healthy so idk. This waiting is going to kill me!

You, me and everyone else. And we'll talk through all the possible options ten times over until he does and then when he does, we'll still go oh really? and then talk again and again :smile:

Yatagarasu said:
Hanmgse said:

I actually would LOVE to see Shoma trying out 3.25 Flutz in hope to get credit for 4lz. Too bad, Nathan and Boyang's fans will be outraged and it will be hilarious.

I am sure Yuzuru will upgrade his layout. 100% certain about it.

You, me and everyone else. And we'll talk through all the possible options ten times over until he does and then when he does, we'll still go oh really? and then talk again and again :smile:

I know! We just speculate over and over again the same :smile: but it's fun :devil:

I'm all for 4 quad lp with 4lz. The 2nd is basically the same with small change : 3A2T -> 3A3T, without the risk of losing BV if he fall on quad. I think he will keep the same layout for SP. I don't think he will do 4lo3t, he might want to train 4lz as many as possible so there's no need to learn new combo.

Wow, all this layout dilema is so interesting to read. You, guys, know so much about jumps, steps and BVs!

I don't know if 4Lz is gonna happen this season or not (I guess is all about the succes rate in training) but I'm almost sure that 4T-1Lo-3S is going to be there, because after WTT, Yuzu was happy that he managed to introduce it into the program. It seems like he was thinking about this combo not like a yolo solution but a sure think. :pbow:

Wow, all this layout dilema is so interesting to read. You guys know so much about jumps and steps!

I don't know if 4Lz is gonna happen this season or not (I guess is all about the succes rate in training) but I'm almost sure that 4T-1Lo-3S is going to be there, because after WTT Yuzu was happy that he managed to introduce it into the program. It seems like he was thinking about this combo not like a yolo solution but a sure think.

Yes I think I'm more sure he'll add 4T1Lo3S than 4Lz :acceptable:

The problem then would be this: 4Lo 4S 3F // 4S3T 4T 3A2T 4T1Lo3S 3Lz - BV: 105.41 (+1.98)

It's not that much of an upgrade compared to what the youngsters will be adding in, and he already is behind on both SP and FS BV to all of the sQuad, including Shoma.

Edit:

Now this, would be a different matter...

4Lz 4Lo 3F // 4S3T 4T 3A2T 4T1Lo3S 3A - BV: 111.26 (+7.83)

This is insane :omg:

I think Yuzuru will upgrade his BV. He can be behind by 2-3 point, but more than that (6-8 pt) would be a big issue.

The problem then would be this: 4Lo 4S 3F // 4S3T 4T 3A2T 4T1Lo3S 3Lz - BV: 105.41 (+1.98)

It's not that much of an upgrade compared to what the youngsters will be adding in, and he already is behind on both SP and FS BV to all of the sQuad, including Shoma.

Edit:

Tbh, this is how I see things. Why risk 4Lz if is not reliable yet, when you can do it this way. :pbow: