General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Smultron said:

I'm trying to work here, okaaaay? :slinkaway:

But who am I kidding :laughing:

Same here....I'm almost happy that I need to do some OT these days. Too busy and too tired to care about Mt Irene's explosion. And looking at this forum is giving me a good excuse to procrastinate. 

Speaking of which, I need to go refuel those AI-Pooh droids. I have a feeling the salt collected so far is not enough, they might need to OT a bit today to gather enough salt for the smelling salt vapors that must be released after the initial Mt Irene explosion. 

6 minutes ago, Xen said:

Same here....I'm almost happy that I need to do some OT these days. Too busy and too tired to care about Mt Irene's explosion. And looking at this forum is giving me a good excuse to procrastinate. 

Speaking of which, I need to go refuel those AI-Pooh droids. I have a feeling the salt collected so far is not enough, they might need to OT a bit today to gather enough salt for the smelling salt vapors that must be released after the initial Mt Irene explosion. 

I moved into a new apartment last week and haven't been able to connect my laptop to wi-fi there for some reason, so I'm happily using wi-fi at work to keep up with the Planet, because - priorities :10814716:  

What if they just do a generic interview, and talk about how awesome Yuzu is, give a brief history of his FS programs, and don't release his FS  choice? :mischief:

(how big would the explosion be if this happens?) BTW I'm kidding....

1 hour ago, PomeloPooh said:

Just found out that DW and Shea-Lyne have collaborated before: Pang/Tong's 09-10 LP which helped them break a WR in Vancouver (and get silver despite a disappointing SP). 

It was The Impossible Dream from Man of La Mancha they did together. It happens to be Javi´s FS music this season, choreo of course by DW.