General Yuzuru Chat

I'm not ready :68537784:
I mean I trust Yuzu and I came around to Chopin 3.0 and I bet no matter what he does I'll enjoy it eventually (and even if I don't personally love the music choice or whatever obviously I'll still support him duh) but oly season has my nerves in shambles lol :13877886:

Hopefully I should be able to catch the stream live so I can have my freak out(s) in real time :fingerscrossed:

Just now, axelnojutsu said:

I'm not ready :68537784:
I mean I trust Yuzu and I came around to Chopin 3.0 and I bet no matter what he does I'll enjoy it eventually (and even if I don't personally love the music choice or whatever obviously I'll still support him duh) but oly season has my nerves in shambles lol :13877886:

Hopefully I should be able to catch the stream live so I can have my freak out(s) in real time :fingerscrossed:

I'm going back through the GS suggestions (one of which has been confirmed to be right) and I suddenly want Pagliacci so much (whyyyyy?) 

Can this all be over now? I can't trust myself to not get attached to 10000 different music choices in the next 10 hours. 

hace 6 minutos , SparkleSalad said:

I'm going back through the GS suggestions (one of which has been confirmed to be right) and I suddenly want Pagliacci so much (whyyyyy?) 

Can this all be over now? I can't trust myself to not get attached to 10000 different music choices in the next 10 hours. 

Somebody suggested I Pagliacci on GS? I am life long opera fan but usually I don't like opera themed programs, probably because of awful music cuts and coreography.  So far I haven't seen any decent Pagliacci program, but somehow I think Yuzu can do justice to this music, it has beautiful moments.  

Just now, Floria said:

Somebody suggested I Pagliacci on GS? I am life long opera fan but usually I don't like opera themed programs, probably because of awful music cuts and coreography.  So far I haven't seen any decent Pagliacci program, but somehow I think Yuzu can do justice to this music, it has beautiful moments.  

Well, a bunch of Puccini (I just read the summary in the music thread.) And I think he could, too. Though Shae-Lynn already did it for Daisuke (:tumblr_m7etf5x1k91qb1380:) so probably maybe slim to none chance.

hace 4 minutos , SparkleSalad said:

5.50 - 8am Japan time (likely closer to 8am) so about 8.5-11 hours.

Probably someone will tweet about FS music before the morning news.  1st practice will be over then. 

Just now, Floria said:

Probably someone will tweet about FS music before the morning news.  1st practice will be over then. 

Don't say that! I will be tempted to stay awake!

Just now, lilsailor said:

someone on twitter suggested david's returning for RJ3, please no, anything but

No way, not after he spoke about reluctantly doing RJ2 after Yuzu wrote him a super dramatic letter saying he'd die for it.

2 hours ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

We have a specific time guys!

08/09(水)5:50~8:00
日テレ( NTV)
ZIP!
▽羽生結弦カナダ練習公開

...and it's not Fuji lol 

Omg 3:50 am for me when it started :knc_brian3: but whatever I'm gonna stay up all night for this one!  :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: I'm so glad I had nothing to do tomorrow lol gimme gimme streaming party!

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Don't say that! I will be tempted to stay awake!

No way, not after he spoke about reluctantly doing RJ2 after Yuzu wrote him a super dramatic letter saying he'd die for it.

i've always wondered about the dramatic letter, whether it was really dramatic or if he was overexaggrating... although yuzu being as extra as he is...