POLL: Yuzu's 2017-18 FS music predictions

POLL: Yuzu's 2017-18 FS music  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

But is Firebird really used that much? Yes, it is powerful and amazing and a good fit for skating, but Stravinsky's music isn't the easiest to dance to, right? 

Anyway, Firebird would be a great choice imo :tumblr_inline_ngf9r9Mioo1qid2nw:Release this warhorse!! 

It is listed in posts of overused FS warhorses, like this one, which is why I added it to the Bingo. 

45 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

But is Firebird really used that much? Yes, it is powerful and amazing and a good fit for skating, but Stravinsky's music isn't the easiest to dance to, right? 

Anyway, Firebird would be a great choice imo :tumblr_inline_ngf9r9Mioo1qid2nw:Release this warhorse!! 

He was a BB!Firebird... Firechick? hahaha

2 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

He was a BB!Firebird... Firechick? hahaha

I love that FS, but I'm totally biased because I love the music :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I think Yuzu made a perfect firebird. A little little chick burning with desire to overcome any challenge.

On 7/22/2017 at 6:15 PM, Dori6886 said:

I'm voting for "The Nutcracker"! 

Well I did suggest a slight gender-bender swan lake. I might vote Nutcracker, if anything else just to know what he looks like in pink....

On 22/7/2017 at 18:14, Lynnie said:

^Perhaps they know something we don't... :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:

Now I remember one of his recent interviews when he said he could skate easily perfect Seimei now.  I wonder If he really tried it and if he did then the question is why.

7 hours ago, Floria said:

Now I remember one of his recent interviews when he said he could skate easily perfect Seimei now.  I wonder If he really tried it and if he did then the question is why.

:devilYuzu: Oh yes, it's going to be a good year. FS or EX, I bet $1bil he's bringing it back. (Please don't bankrupt me, Yuzu.)

Ugh, can you imagine the power he'd skate it with now after seeing how much PW has changed?! It's going to be terrifying! I can't wait!