POLL: Yuzu's 2017-18 FS music predictions

POLL: Yuzu's 2017-18 FS music  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After that video, Youtube ended up making me listen to Vivaldi's Four Seasons (Hey, go Vivaldi too, Yuzu, fight Winter with another Season! :laughing:), Danse Macabre and Prokofiev Dance of the Knights. I wouldn't mind any of them, tbh, despite all their 'Warhorsingness'.

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Usually things happen when I joke about something reasonable...and I kind of semi-joked about something that has not been voted for yet (much as I am not much in favor of it)....

..... It's NDP, isn't it? 

6 minutes ago, xeyra said:

After that video, Youtube ended up making me listen to Vivaldi's Four Seasons (Hey, go Vivaldi too, Yuzu, fight Winter with another Season! :laughing:), Danse Macabre and Prokofiev Dance of the Knights. I wouldn't mind any of them, tbh, despite all their 'Warhorsingness'.

I made a fake Danse Macabre LP so DAMN I would NOT mind him doing it. 

12 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Didn't the post said it would make some people happy? I don't think anybody would be happy with that :tumblr_m9gcke9CKA1qzckow:

So relieeeeved. 

Nothing against NDP but... :idk:

12 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I made a fake Danse Macabre LP so DAMN I would NOT mind him doing it. 

Which of the Japanese ladies was doing Danse Macabre again?

17 minutes ago, obscurite said:

Kaori's doing it for her SP!

Since it's the SP, it will be cut a lot. The whole piece is about 5 minutes long, so even for a Long Program, it would have to be cut. Luckily, as most classical pieces, it has a lot of repetitions so for Yuzuru's team it would be easy peasy to get it down to a LP lenght. *I'm already accepting it as a LP LOL*

29 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Since it's the SP, it will be cut a lot. The whole piece is about 5 minutes long, so even for a Long Program, it would have to be cut. Luckily, as most classical pieces, it has a lot of repetitions so for Yuzuru's team it would be easy peasy to get it down to a LP lenght. *I'm already accepting it as a LP LOL*

Better lower expectations! It'll probably be POTO. :xD:

12 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I looove POTO music, but... maybe I kinda think it would be unlucky, that's why I fear it so much :crazyshit: The costume would be amazing though! 

36 minutes ago, xeyra said:

23 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I looove POTO music, but... maybe I kinda think it would be unlucky, that's why I fear it so much :crazyshit: The costume would be amazing though! 

He could go the R+J 2 route and play Christine - Boobskirt 2.0! :10814716: