POLL: Yuzu's 2017-18 FS music predictions

POLL: Yuzu's 2017-18 FS music  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

:devilYuzu: Oh yes, it's going to be a good year. FS or EX, I bet $1bil he's bringing it back. (Please don't bankrupt me, Yuzu.)

Ugh, can you imagine the power he'd skate it with now after seeing how much PW has changed?! It's going to be terrifying! I can't wait!

Haha...remember that video with Nomura Mansai, and Mansai going "evil judges." Oh yes, exorcism in action on ice!

On 23/07/2017 at 2:10 AM, Lunna said:

Is it a coincidence I wonder...

THE SIGNS. THE SIGNS ARE STRONG :crazyshit:

I mean if he's going to repeat something, I'd rather it be Seimei than POTO or RJ but. BUT. ((can we be put out of our misery already))
Also I swear I heard it somewhere but wasn't there a rumour that David Wilson was choreographing his EX? Which means it's unlikely he'll be doing Seimei for his EX..... I would looove a new free and a Seimei EX like. CAN YOU ALL IMAGINE

On 7/21/2017 at 7:14 PM, SparkleSalad said:

This might be a clue (sorry if posted already):

I'm 10000% positive after seeing this that it'll be SEIMEI 2.0, though I have a delicious hat on standby in case I'm wrong.

Uhm at Skate canada, he did some of his R&J1 movement when Han Yan did his LP run through. He even did the same to Boyang's music at 4CC. Maybe he gonna bring back R&J 1 or skate to Spiderman or La strada ? :laughing:

45 minutes ago, Katt said:

Uhm at Skate canada, he did some of his R&J1 movement when Han Yan did his LP run through. He even did the same to Boyang's music at 4CC. Maybe he gonna bring back R&J 1 or skate to Spiderman or La strada ? :laughing:

Spidermei.

Is there video of the R+J at Skate Canada? I'd love to see it.

What's the context for the SEIMEI moves, though? No one was doing that for their runthrough.

Also, I hate to tell you all but I walked into the lounge room earlier tonight and sitting there for some reason was my Carl Orf CD I hadn't seen in 15 years. Bad omen!

15 minutes ago, Katt said:

Here you are : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4zi3pr

I think if we analyzed his every single move, we would see a mix of 50 songs in his programs :laughing:  

Perhaps that's his plan!

(After watching, the R+J looks very different from the SEIMEI. It looked like he was working something out in his head with the latter whereas R+J looks like he's just indulging his muscle memory.)

1 hour ago, Katt said:

i could see r&j1 just because it was his first like big skate if that makes sense? like worlds12 was his breakthrough afaik. but probably more as an ex in his last season :( full cycle

2 hours ago, lilsailor said:

i could see r&j1 just because it was his first like big skate if that makes sense? like worlds12 was his breakthrough afaik. but probably more as an ex in his last season :( full cycle

He has alredy done it as an ex, though, so I don't think he will again. And I really don't think he'll be leaving us so soon. :) He has 4lz and 4a to pull off first or he'll be so damn itchy he'll have to come out of r****ment after a day.

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

He has alredy done it as an ex, though, so I don't think he will again. And I really don't think he'll be leaving us so soon. :) He has 4lz and 4a to pull off first or he'll be so damn itchy he'll have to come out of r****ment after a day.

nononono i didnt mean to imply next season will be his last, i meant instead of doing it next season, he might use in his last :) i dont think he'll r**** until he's landed 4a, i think we have until at least worlds 2019 because it'll be in Japan

so it is Seimei 2.0 after all, despite the suspence lol

And while Chopin times three threw me off somehow, in the end I'm really surprised just how happy I am with Seimei as FS choice! It sure deserves a chance to shine at olympics :7562096:

Now having to catch up with the general thread again to find out if there was any info on an ex, guys how do you manage?

1 minute ago, ymnk said:

so it is Seimei 2.0 after all, despite the suspence lol

And while Chopin times three threw me off somehow, in the end I'm really surprised just how happy I am with Seimei as FS choice! It sure deserves a chance to shine at olympics :7562096:

Now having to catch up with the general thread again to find out if there was any info on an ex, guys how do you manage?

We are zombies who gave our lives to be able to follow the general thread. To save your precious mortal time, no ex info yet but David Wilson was at the media day.

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

We are zombies who gave our lives to be able to follow the general thread. To save your precious mortal time, no ex info yet but David Wilson was at the media day.

Thank you so much!! :thanks: