Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This or That

Featured Replies

Yuzu doing shows. It's the thing that makes him happier! I am so happy to see him so excited during Faoi <3

 

3 Flip or 3 Lutz? :laughing:

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Yuzu doing shows. It's the thing that makes him happier! I am so happy to see him so excited during Faoi <3

 

3 Flip or 3 Lutz? :laughing:

 

3F and 4Lz!

 

(so I cheated)

 

Seaweed or lettuce?

Focus competition!Yuzu because he is capable of doing great things. 

 

Broken English!Yuzu or Childhood lisp!Yuzu?

15 minutes ago, liha said:

4CC silver and SC gold OR 4CC gold and SC silver :devilYuzuf:

 

Oh my GOD

I will have to say... 4CC gold and SC silver because 4CC is actually more internationally important xD

 

Hana wa saku or Hana ni Nare? 

Pooh rain  Those Poohs didn't rain on their own, they were answering the call of the One True Pooh(a.k.a. the superior definition for OTP)

 

counter-3A-highkick or twizzle-3A-twizzle

9 hours ago, Anony said:

Pooh rain  Those Poohs didn't rain on their own, they were answering the call of the One True Pooh(a.k.a. the superior definition for OTP)

 

counter-3A-highkick or twizzle-3A-twizzle

 

THIS ONE IS SO DIFFICULT

but I'll go for counter-3A-highkick bc it's my husband (minus the side lunge) and I need to at least pretend that I'm loyal

 

Final time traveler costume or boobskirt?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.