June 16, 20179 yr LGC!! One of his best hairstyles so far Yuzu's 'shy' I'm-really-happy English or machine gun Japanese?
June 16, 20179 yr Koi Dance! want to see an on ice version too Fierce Killer Yuzu or Puppy Eye no quad today Yuzu?
June 16, 20179 yr 4 minutes ago, Puniyo said: Towel... mushroom nostalgia... haha! Inside edge or outside edge spread eagle? Against all odds i choose outside edge 4Lo knee landing or popped 4S (i am evil i know)
June 16, 20179 yr (Can I choose none?) popped 4S since he took revenge in Worlds this year. Yuzuru in a suit or in the ANA sports jacket?
June 16, 20179 yr 1 minute ago, Puniyo said: (Can I choose none?) popped 4S since he took revenge in Worlds this year. Yuzuru in a suit or in the ANA sports jacket? UA!! From this image: Left of right?
June 16, 20179 yr 15 minutes ago, Puniyo said: Left... love his smile Black blades or normal 'silver' ones? Black haha Swan Yuzu or Space Kitty Yuzu
Create an account or sign in to comment