Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements

5 minutes ago, Lyyli said:

I just found out that it is not Cohen´s original but Jeff Buckley´s version of Hallelujah. So it is a very different kind of Hallelujah than I thought. 

Yes, Patrick mentioned in that interview which was posted by @ralucutzagy that it is Jeff Buckley's version. And, amongst others, he chose this song because of Leonard Cohen's death.

From GS, sourced from the S. Korean Olympic qualifier practices.

Yura Min/Alexander Gamelin (Ice Dance)
SD: Luis Fonsi - Despacito, Mariah Carey - My All, Thalia - Mujer Latina
FD: Sohyang - Arirang

Su Yeon Kim/Hyungtae Kim (Pairs)
SP: Queen - Another One Bites the Dust, We Will Rock You
FS: Across the Universe Soundtrack

Kyu Eun Kim/ Alex Kangchan Kam (Pairs)
SP: Historia de un Amor, Mambo No.8
FS: Man of La Mancha

Na Hyun Kim
FS: Scheherazade

Sihyeong Li
FS: Nausicaa Valley of the Wind Soundtrack

Suh Hyun Son
FS: Les Miserables

So Hyun Ahn
FS: Romeo and Juliet (2013 version)

Haejin Kim
FS: Samson and Delilah

20 hours ago, kaerb said:

A warhorse trifecta for pairs :dpooh: But yay, some interesting (and Asian/Chinese!!) music for Boyang, yay~ I'm a bad Chinese person and haven't ever seen the movie at all but I wonder what song he'll be using - I'm guessing a fast paced one, maybe with the drums? 

I was hoping he would use Chinese music! Dragon Racing sounded sort of inspired by Chinese movie soundtracks to my ears and I can't wait to see how much his PCS will improve. I love nationalism when it comes to Olympics music choices. I know everyone is against SEIMEI 2.0 but I neeeed it. Kung Fu vs Onmyodo. I would watch that movie if they ever make it.

Nice choice for Boyang! Don't remmember the music but I watched the film long ago - hope the choreo will be good!

Some warhorse choices for Sui/Han... they are good in classic but I dunno if Swan Lake will look good on them so we will see.

ps: now I kinda don't want Yuzu to be the Swan this year (even if he can be the most graceful one)

8 hours ago, Lunna said:

Nice choice for Boyang! Don't remmember the music but I watched the film long ago - hope the choreo will be good!

Some warhorse choices for Sui/Han... they are good in classic but I dunno if Swan Lake will look good on them so we will see.

ps: now I kinda don't want Yuzu to be the Swan this year (even if he can be the most graceful one)

Swan Lake isn't S/H program, it's for other Chinese team. They will skate with Hallelujah, another warhorse though. Or...is Swan Lake also their LP??:facepalm: 

25 минут назад, Mitya сказал:

Swan Lake isn't S/H program, it's for other Chinese team. They will skate with Hallelujah, another warhorse though. Or...is Swan Lake also their LP??:facepalm: 

Oh, seems like I misunderstood the info. On another way Yu will be a beautiful swan :smiley-love017: Still it's warhorse bingo from Chinese pairs :facepalm:

• sallycinnamon changed the title to Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements