Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements

1 час назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

I loved Tarasova/Morozov's LP last season, it was fun! Rock'n roll boogie boogie sounds good too.

Agree, LP was good - the worst part were blue costumes :facepalm: (Idk why they dumped the dark red one)

10 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Agree, LP was good - the worst part were blue costumes :facepalm: (Idk why they dumped the dark red one)

Probably I am the only one but I liked those super 1970s, retro inspired costumes :laughing: I loved the two different shades of blue, the asymmetry of the costumes and how perfect they were for their music choice! 

What makes me very interested in Stolbova/Klimov FS is that the choreo is by Marie-France. I doubt she would do something that has been seen before. I hope they will surprise us. That is a challenge but choreos Marie-France has done have been very innovative.

2 hours ago, Lyyli said:

Just found out from GS that Stolbova/Klimov worked on FS with Marie-France but their coach was not satisfied and so Pascal Camerlengo is doing also their FS Carmen. Would be interesting to know what happened there.

Ouch. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. That must've felt really bad to have your work redone like that. 

I kind of feel bad for Vincent, who thought not many people would/had skated to Moulin Rouge and suddenly you have Ashley going back to hers and V/M also using it, aside from all the Tango de Roxanne we already have. 

9 hours ago, xeyra said:

I kind of feel bad for Vincent, who thought not many people would/had skated to Moulin Rouge and suddenly you have Ashley going back to hers and V/M also using it, aside from all the Tango de Roxanne we already have. 

So.. Vincent, Ashley, Karen, V/M...... What's with Moulin Rouge?

I can't believe all the hype (and complaints /lol/) about Lalaland being the warhorse for Olympic season is dashed by Moulin Rouge :rofl:

• sallycinnamon changed the title to Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements