1 minute ago, Yatagarasu said:

We are going to end up with so many awesome fan creations with some version of black, black/gold, etc and then he is going to smack us with idek - pink? that well all be /o.o\

That's what I'm afraid of too. :D So let's just enjoy the gorgeous blackness while we can...

7 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

I just posted this in the other thread, didn't see we switched to this thread but omg right?

I'm going to cry for a few secs when we don't get this because sweet mother of skating gods, gimme. Give it to me. 

Yes, it looks really good. I'd like anything black, asymmetric, sparkly and a bit see-through to be honest. :dbana:

But I have a feeling he'll surprise us with something completely different :smiley-laughing021: 

Just now, sallycinnamon said:

Yes, it looks really good. I'd like anything black, asymmetric, sparkly and a bit see-through to be honest. :dbana:

But I have a feeling he'll surprise us with something completely different :smiley-laughing021: 

Yes I know :13877886:. How shocked was everyone first seeing LGC?  :68468287:

24 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

We are going to end up with so many awesome fan creations with some version of black, black/gold, etc and then he is going to smack us with idek - pink? that well all be /o.o\

There have been too many fabulous ones, I want them all!!!!!  It's Yuzu's fault for being so slender and graceful that he'd be able to wear them all

17 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Yes I know :13877886:. How shocked was everyone first seeing LGC?  :68468287:

We were all shocked :D I couldn't see his legs at all on the ice but the white costume looked great on him off-ice :coolio: And when I first saw THAT purple costume during the NHK warm-up (first only the pants then the whole thing) I couldn't believe my eyes. :smiley-laughing021:It was a very unusual colour choice but the costume suited him and the program perfectly :acceptable:

11 часов назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

We were all shocked :D I couldn't see his legs at all on the ice but the white costume looked great on him off-ice :coolio: And when I first saw THAT purple costume during the NHK warm-up (first only the pants then the whole thing) I couldn't believe my eyes. :smiley-laughing021:It was a very unusual colour choice but the costume suited him and the program perfectly :acceptable:

White LGC was shock during midnight - I wanted to clear my eyes :shocked: :D and NHK SP I think I watched trough crappy stream at work, so I saw that it was purple and shiny legs on spins but only at first close-up photo I went totally :jaw:

So yeah, I think I'm waiting for costumes reveal at ACI more than programmes (almost all parts I hope to see during training sessions :coolio:) cuz they will be fabulous I'm sure already but with costumes I dunno... Yuzu can make or break it (our dreams I mean :smiley-laughing021:)

2 minutes ago, Lunna said:

White LGC was shock during midnight - I wanted to clear my eyes :shocked: :D and NHK SP I think I watched trough crappy stream at work, so I saw that it was purple and shiny legs on spins but only at first close-up photo I went totally :jaw:

So yeah, I think I'm waiting for costumes reveal at ACI more than programmes (almost all parts I hope to see during training sessions :coolio:) cuz they will be fabulous I'm sure already but with costumes I dunno... Yuzu can make or break it (our dreams I mean :smiley-laughing021:)

The trousers should be black, it's been very rare (if utterly memorable) that they aren't...

2 часа назад, OonsieHui сказал:

Tbvh the black pants with white patterned top with gold details, I would 100% not mind seeing a grown up version of!! I think he would look wonderful in it! 

Tight blue pants can also not be so bad :smiley-ashamed005: but with another top of course