^

And how are you going to compensate for the damage that clicking that link caused me :cry:

But honestly I don't completely hate the boobskirt. There are parts about it that I like and parts I would rather loose or I would prefer if it were split into two seperate outfits or something. That is the main problem with most of Weir designed Yuzu outfits. They are trying to be so much and everything all in one outfit without a clear concept- just too much going on

Among all of them NDP is the worst imo

eta: I love more dramatic outfits (I like the sea lettuce for example) but it has to have a clear concept and good balance

Yeah I dare say if the ruffles bit was toned down and the bling more subtle, I think it's quite an okay costume. Not a masterpiece by any means but no where near such a disaster like some other costumes on that Tumblr :crazy:

Puniyo said:
And going back to Yuzuru's R&J2.0, I like the boobskirt, but more than that, I absolutely love the details on his arms (those green and red stones). That's what caught my attention first.

Hanyu_Fs_3x58adc9_vd5rbwm0.jpg

From [link=http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2014/03/28/70311656/hanyu-follows-up-olympic-title-with-world-gold]Icenetwork[/link]

I think the green and red rhinestones are so iconic - in a good way :) Yuzuru chose those colours, didn't he?

OmNom said:
^^ lol same :))

I see people complain that they are so random but they're actually what caught my eyes about the costume :)) otherwise it'd be rather boring (sans ruffles)

I really like how the colored rhinestones look on the white->black gradient- it's sooo pretty

but I hate illusion mesh and especially in this outfit. the visible hooks(?) on his shoulder make me want to rip it all apart :sadPooh:

liha said:

I really like how the colored rhinestones look on the white->black gradient- it's sooo pretty

but I hate illusion mesh and especially in this outfit. the visible hooks(?) on his shoulder make me want to rip it all apart :sadPooh:

lol now that is what I call random for sure :rofl2:

what's wrong with a normal collar johnny?? :rofl2: juliet would have cried if she had to wear it (let alone romeo) :rofl2:

sallycinnamon said:
I think the green and red rhinestones are so iconic - in a good way :) Yuzuru chose those colours, didn't he?

I remember reading somewhere that the different colors represented something lucky for him that's why he chose them for the Olympic outfit. Someone please enlighten me about this issue.

That retro costume... no please :rofl2::rofl2:

Just, dear God, do not let Yuzu get his next inspiration from this.

Javier can have that one. You know, there's red and yellow on the Spanish flag.

I am so sorry, I'm mean.

But you know, depending on which artist they pick for the SP, if they go down the pop/rock road again, it could be any number of crazy things. I guess jazz is better in that regard.