Omg. No farm boy for yuzu... just... no.

What if we replaced the overalls with just jeans?

...lumberjack Yuzu, anyone?

Only if it comes attached with a beard.

Between this and the manip, I just got whiplash.

Stick to the sparkles and all will be well, Yuzu, please :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Anna said:

I really love that Final Time Traveler costume.

But only when Yuzu is wearing it :laugh:

Amen to that :love: such a delicate EX and the perfect costume to go with it, both the texture of the fabric and detailing.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/b5c44f6e8f47c4c6c1d3da999aaeb18a/tumblr_o88ow3T7zr1tx73bgo1_1280.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a11b36a5258c90d55f02fe0973aabcca/tumblr_nnp1qmCAUX1tx73bgo1_1280.jpg

I like how the rhinestones in the flower pattern reflect light on his face in the first photo.

Source: kichessarjilian's tumblr, scans from Kiss&Cry Magazine Spring 2016 (the one with the interesting Seimei cover ;)) and Kiss&Cry Magazine Spring 2015

meoima said:
I can't stand many of Yuzuru's costume. Top disliked: Juliet Boobskirt, Lettuce, Final Time Traveler Boobskirt, Swan, Strawberry.

I mean... facepalm...

But I still love him.

Are you prepared for the Olympic costumes yet, Meoima :cool: We're going to get super crystal clear 4k 60fps videos of his performances and costumes. :rofl2:

I can't stand many of Yuzuru's costume. Top disliked: Juliet Boobskirt, Lettuce, Final Time Traveler Boobskirt, Swan, Strawberry.

I mean... facepalm...

But I still love him.

.. you don't like Swan either..? :cry: b-but it's Swan..! :cry:

meoima said:

I mean... facepalm...

But I still love him.

Wait, there are two swans... duotoned with too much feathers for his own good (White Legend) and pretty rhinestone-y white (Notte Stellata)...

I didn't care for the first one, but I <3 the second.

Not as much as Hope & Legacy but it's up there on my favourites list... :pbow: