I actually really like the sea lettuce costume. I find it fits the theme of Requiem so incredibly well and I love how it looks like waves.

Agree that Zigga-strawberry-weisen is a stain on costumes everywhere, but I think it doesn't help he was a little twig back then and the costume seemed to hang on him.

As a girl who is unhealthily obsessed with gradients/ombre... I think the fact the Zigga-strawberry-weisen costume is colour-blocked (with each block separated by black lace, no less) rather than fade-to-colour is the issue...

As a girl who is unhealthily obsessed with gradients/ombre... I think the fact the Zigga-strawberry-weisen costume is colour-blocked (with each block separated by black lace, no less) rather than fade-to-colour is the issue...

Yeah aside from the ill-fitting issue I think this is a major aesthetic setback of the costume. The colour blocks just don't seem to gel together well enough. And I'm also not a fan of the fabric material, personally, but I know it was made by Mama Hanyu and fabrics of the best quality were not always an option at that time

^^

Yup, garbage pants. Tell me that doesn't look like they made them from those black garbage bags.

And well... I like what he DOES with those garbage pants so

Ah but imagine that they look like actual good leather. And then remember what he is supposed to be doing in them. Mmm hmm.

Probably the shiny ones? Like the ones from Vertigo

Ah, thanks! They are not anywhere on my top 10 list as well...

souyouki said:

THIS! (also :goe: for the bolded line)

i genuinely feel like it could've been so much better if it wasn't colour-blocked, i don't even mind the lace, honestly...

though to be fair i can't bring myself to actually hate that costume, as tragic as it is.

it's definetly not my favourite, but there's something charming about it, in a weird, kind-of-trash way :rofl2:

^^

Yup, garbage pants. Tell me that doesn't look like they made them from the black garbage bags.

I don't know about the ones Yuzu used to wear but these sure look like made out of garbage bags :rofl2:

yalue said:
souyouki said:

THIS! (also :goe: for the bolded line)

i genuinely feel like it could've been so much better if it wasn't colour-blocked, i don't even mind the lace, honestly...

though to be fair i can't bring myself to actually hate that costume, as tragic as it is.

it's definetly not my favourite, but there's something charming about it, in a weird, kind-of-trash way :rofl2:

I need to thank zeyra for the name~ :goe:

Otherwise I would have either said the first initial or channeled the Spice Girls instead...

Now that Vertigo 2.0 has been mentioned... how does everyone feel about Yuzu's more casual outfits (I hesitate to call those costumes, because some of them are basically T-shirt and jeans, or tank top and black pants...)?

I don't know about the ones Yuzu used to wear but these sure look like made out of garbage bags :rofl2:

Good grief. What is it with faux-leather ending up like garbage bags? Cringe. That sure does look like it's made from those.

I can see where you are coming from. A certain similarity is there :laugh:

And once you see it, you can never un-see it. And then you have a running commentary in your head while he skates about crimes against humanity because just imagine if he did all that in lovely faux-leather? Mmm.

Oh yeah, and that orange monstrosity of Believe, and that Cross he copied from Johnny.... ugh... I have no heart.

What is your favourite costume then? I'm really curious :)